or Connect

Posts by lennier

Speaking of AA, how crap are Australia Post. Still 'in transit' from Sydney to Melbourne after nearly 4 days.. (in no way a criticism of you btw PP, just amazes me that I can get things from the UK in less time than our venerable postal service here can get stuff between our two closest major cities!)
http://www.suitablyconnected.org/news/next-event:-paul-salmon-talks-at-henry-bucksHope to see you there TBM!
Doubt there'll be any in BT iSurg. These are primarily after work business networking events not SF meetups. That said there are usually a slightly higher concentration of well-dressed men in attendance than the CBD average, not in small part due to the number of SF members who are also Suitably Connected members :-)
What the hell, I'm in!
Sorry to be so out of the loop on the discussion PP, but how much is the decant again? I might take a punt on it 'sight unseen' :-)
Those in Melbourne who are already Suitably Connected members will have seen the invites by now, but for the rest of you our next networking event is coming up on November 20. This will be held at Henry Bucks and feature AFL legend Paul Salmon, the new ambassador for Suitably Connected's parent charity Wear for Success. Should be a great evening of networking and inspiration surrounded by clothes and scotch! Could members please encourage anyone you know who might be...
Ah, right. Well scratch that then, sorry.
Thanks! I'll check it out and see if I might be interested in the decant.
Missed the earlier convo on this. What's AA for the fragrance illiterati like myself? Is there anywhere I can sample it to see if I like it?
Unless those sleeves are unfinished that looks crazy short?