Posts by UrbanComposition

The trouble with having discussion is twofold: having people that are available to discuss, and having people that are sane enough to discuss.
I think @emptym can comment on the differences between Fresco & Finmeresco...
I can picture a barathea blazer with gold buttons. That'd look very smart. Is that what you were thinking of, @bourbonbasted ? Hopsack would look a touch more casual, but the wrinkle-shedding frequent-flyer workhorse award would go to 10oz fresco.
Twill is the blazer standard, and berathea is similar buuuuuuuuut It wouldn't be my first choice. Hopsack for Cali summer blazers and heavy twill for our 40 degree winters
Technically last night at the SF Ballet. I need to find more opportunities for black tie.
@Leaves do you have specific shoes for when the temps drop near the Arctic Circle? Or just thicker socks/insoles?
Looking good, J.
The shoes arrived today. I purchased the brown and the tan, and both are fantastic colors. The shape is sleeker than the Barrie but a little less pointy than the Aberdeen; juuuuuuuust right. Now I have something to pair with my safari jackets and sport coats, flannels and jeans.
Those look nice. I dunno how practical they'd be with dress shoes, though. My feet have been icicles this whole winter
I wear my Polo coat in downtown SF when it's around 45 deg F and I'm outside for any length of time. Theee past month has been perfect polo coat weather for just that. Trouble is, my feet are freezing to the point where I'm seriously considering shearling lined boots, even if only for 10% of the year #firstworldproblems