or Connect

Posts by UrbanComposition

I do too. I'd live in NYC if the weather didn't suck 80% of the time.
Should have clarified: the housing shortage has apparently existed for decades, but the recent economy boost, influx of jobs, and resultant insane price increases just made finding a decent place that much more difficult. It really is nuts: five years ago a studio in the Marina went for $1200. One just hit the market in our building for $2500 and was gone in 3 days. Over 20 people showed up, and at least a quarter of them were "transfer agents" looking for their clients...
This is the case, and apparently has been for decades. The middle class who can afford to live here sneak in when they can and stay, while the tech transplants come whenever they want & can either afford it outright or bunk with another 1-3 recent college grads to "experience" life in a big city.FWIW I just met a 26 year old who started working at Twitter immediately after college as a secretary. Fast forward 5 years later and she makes $150K and her stocks are valued at...
Because you'll only hear "God, this weather sucks" an average of five times a year (Outer Sunset not included).
Just finished units on 100 Van Ness. Starting price for a studio is $2400 on the first floor. Don't even ask about the penthouse.
How much space do you need?
Dig the jackets, Pliny & Stitch.
Too late
Bought these from jrd617 but they didn't work for me. Back up for the forum - same text & pics. Up for sale is a pair of new-without-tags, NEVER WORN Polo Ralph Lauren pants. Size 34. Slim, flat front "Regent" model. Made in Italy by Corneliani to very high standards The fabric is a very versatile 100% wool in tan twill. Medium weight. I prefer these pants to Incotex. Amazing construction They have been hemmed, and tried on, but are otherwise brand new. Waist:...
Got it. I'll see what the fox merchant says is their lightest gray in stock. Thanks for putting the oatmeal run together.