or Connect

Posts by UrbanComposition

No
TIBOR!
Looks great, tchoy.
I tried, but I don't wear black shoes. So these are up for sale. $200 $160 Black PTBs in alpine grain, minor wear. Plantation crepe soles with tons of life left. The perfect casual shoe. Barrie last, size 8.5. Know your size - no returns because you goofed PayPal accepted, but prefer Square Cash Outside CONUS please PM for shipping quote. Thanks for looking!
I tried, but I don't wear black shoes. So these are up for sale. $200 $160 Black PTBs in alpine grain, minor wear. Plantation crepe soles with tons of life left. The perfect casual shoe. Barrie last, size 8.5. Know your size - no returns because you goofed smile.gif PayPal accepted, but prefer Square Cash Outside CONUS please PM for shipping quote. Thanks for looking!
SOLD Charcoal trousers - a classic staple. Like new condition, worn less than 5 times (before I got a charcoal flannel suit). On the heavier side of flannel - these won't bag and they keep a decent crease. Flat front with wide tabs. Measurements in inches: Waist: 16.5 Front rise: 10 Inseam: 31 (no room to let out, but there is a 1 3/4" cuff) Leg opening: 8.75 Thigh at the crotch: 12 PayPal accepted, but prefer Square Cash Shipping free in the CONUS; international...
Charcoal trousers - a classic staple. Like new condition, worn less than 5 times (before I got a charcoal flannel suit). On the heavier side of flannel - these won't bag and they keep a decent crease. Flat front with wide tabs. Measurements in inches: Waist: 16.5 Front rise: 10 Inseam: 31 (no room to let out, but there is a 1 3/4" cuff) PayPal accepted, but prefer Square Cash Shipping free in the CONUS; international buyers PM for a shipping quote Thanks for looking!
I tried, but I don't wear black shoes. So these are up for sale. Black PTBs in alpine grain, minor wear. Plantation crepe soles with tons of life left. The perfect casual shoe. Barrie last, size 8.5. Know your size - no returns because you goofed PayPal accepted, but prefer Square Cash Thanks for looking!
What has been your experience with it? Sturdy? Keeps a crease?
What are the names of the flannel-esque fabric, pB?