or Connect

Posts by UrbanComposition

Well, I thought these would fit me, but alas, they do not. Bought them here on B&S, now reselling them. Here they are: Alden -- Cigar shell cordovan captoe blucher boots (Grant last, size 9D) from Alden DC $675$625 Commando soles. Shoe box, shoe bags included. Shoe trees NOT included. Vass - Antique Cognac calfskin "Berkeley" punch-captoe/quarter-brogue balmorals (F last, size 42EU) $425$400 Shoe box and lasted shoe trees included (no shoe bags). Willing to...
Well, I thought these would fit me, but alas, they do not. Bought them here on B&S, now reselling them. Here they are: Alden -- Cigar shell cordovan captoe blucher boots (Grant last, size 9D) from Alden DC $675$625 Commando soles. Shoe box, shoe bags included. Shoe trees NOT included. http://cdn.styleforum.net/6/61/6191222c_IMG_1472.jpeg Vass - Antique Cognac calfskin "Berkeley" punch-captoe/quarter-brogue balmorals (F last, size 42EU) $425$400 Shoe box and lasted...
Thanks, but...cowboy boots?
Vintage Sears Jack/Knife Outfitters Alden
I'm too lazy to put them up on SF marketplace, but I'm letting go of my #8 shell captoe boots on the 'bay, size 8 modified last.
RDiaz, your pieces all look great, colors are complementary, the fit is slim but not tight, and the fabrics are wonderfully autumnal, but more importantly: it looks as though you threw it all together at the last minute. Newbs take note.
it makes me so sad that these are 9. I'm crying, really. Worse that I live in SF.
pics dont load
I thought about that initially, and tried about ten different ties, but I really liked how the white in the tie played off the shirt and dots in the hanky. Plus the scale is so different that it seemed kinda neat. But pretty much anything can go with this suit, so I'll definitely try a solid knit next time. Surprisingly, practically every paisley tie looked too busy with the scale of this plaid.
Yep, NSM. The drape is "built in." This particular suit has a bit of "rollino" as opposed to "spalla camicia". Not sure which I prefer; but generally I lean more toward the latter. Both are executed well.