or Connect

Posts by UrbanComposition

^^ can't wait to see a shot of that. Gus, what a great pic. Reminds me of why I love tweed.
10,752.2 + 4.5 = 10.756.7 i think
+1 for full NYR
In my ongoing quest for the perfect shoe, I bought these on eBay, and while they fit perfectly, I have decided that the slick chisel toe is not for me. These shoes the sechs. Truth. Which goes with absolutely nothing in my wardrobe. Maybe you love the chisel toe, and the way light plays off its sharp edges. Perhaps you dig the single leather sole , and the way it surreptitiously lies beneath the masculine angularity of that oh-so-French elongated last. Let's face it:...
I like it, Stitchy. Very 'merican with that OCBD.
Well, I thought these would fit me, but alas, they do not. Bought them here on B&S, now reselling them. Here they are: Alden -- Cigar shell cordovan captoe blucher boots (Grant last, size 9D) from Alden DC $675$625 Commando soles. Shoe box, shoe bags included. Shoe trees NOT included. Vass - Antique Cognac calfskin "Berkeley" punch-captoe/quarter-brogue balmorals (F last, size 42EU) $425$400 Shoe box and lasted shoe trees included (no shoe bags). Willing to...
Well, I thought these would fit me, but alas, they do not. Bought them here on B&S, now reselling them. Here they are: Alden -- Cigar shell cordovan captoe blucher boots (Grant last, size 9D) from Alden DC $675$625 Commando soles. Shoe box, shoe bags included. Shoe trees NOT included. http://cdn.styleforum.net/6/61/6191222c_IMG_1472.jpeg Vass - Antique Cognac calfskin "Berkeley" punch-captoe/quarter-brogue balmorals (F last, size 42EU) $425$400 Shoe box and lasted...
Thanks, but...cowboy boots?
Vintage Sears Jack/Knife Outfitters Alden
I'm too lazy to put them up on SF marketplace, but I'm letting go of my #8 shell captoe boots on the 'bay, size 8 modified last.