or Connect

Posts by UrbanComposition

There is nothing wrong with blue trousers. Come on. Just because they are easy to pair with a grey donegal/herringbone odd jacket? Please. Someone pairs a navy suit/light blue shirt/navy tie and no one bats an eye. Focus on fabric texture and fit can more than make up for (apparent) lack of color interest.
I'd be in for another tobacco run, since the only thing I got out of the last batch was a tie.
Never was good at math.
+ 6 = 10832.2
In my ongoing quest for shoes, I have bought many that are not for me, and popping them up on the bay. If you're a size 8.5 US, you're in luck. Some of them I'm selling here, so whichever sells first, the other is taken down. JM Weston made in France burgundy wholecut / brogue - a beautiful shoe OG Handover made in USA shell cordovan blucher in burgundy For the svelte foot - Marc Guyot made in France dark green derbies Alden Made in USA Shell Cordovan Captoe Boots in...
^^ can't wait to see a shot of that. Gus, what a great pic. Reminds me of why I love tweed.
10,752.2 + 4.5 = 10.756.7 i think
+1 for full NYR
In my ongoing quest for the perfect shoe, I bought these on eBay, and while they fit perfectly, I have decided that the slick chisel toe is not for me. These shoes the sechs. Truth. Which goes with absolutely nothing in my wardrobe. Maybe you love the chisel toe, and the way light plays off its sharp edges. Perhaps you dig the single leather sole , and the way it surreptitiously lies beneath the masculine angularity of that oh-so-French elongated last. Let's face it:...
I like it, Stitchy. Very 'merican with that OCBD.