or Connect

Posts by UrbanComposition

They had some there in the office last week. They look great.
I hope my Gustin jeans are broken in by then.
11102.8 + 20 = 11122.8
Do not like p90x-2. Only because of Tony. Great workouts though.
Interesting explanation re: blue pents, Manton. And a good reminder to re-watch Brideshead Revisited; it's been at least 10 years. I agree that grey is clearly the superior choice for most rigs, but I still think a dark blue flannel would look better than grey in at least some instances - a grey herringbone tweed, for example. Boom. Pop on an open-collared OCBD and you're done. Black shoes for Pb.
There is nothing wrong with blue trousers. Come on. Just because they are easy to pair with a grey donegal/herringbone odd jacket? Please. Someone pairs a navy suit/light blue shirt/navy tie and no one bats an eye. Focus on fabric texture and fit can more than make up for (apparent) lack of color interest.
I'd be in for another tobacco run, since the only thing I got out of the last batch was a tie.
Never was good at math.
+ 6 = 10832.2
In my ongoing quest for shoes, I have bought many that are not for me, and popping them up on the bay. If you're a size 8.5 US, you're in luck. Some of them I'm selling here, so whichever sells first, the other is taken down. JM Weston made in France burgundy wholecut / brogue - a beautiful shoe OG Handover made in USA shell cordovan blucher in burgundy For the svelte foot - Marc Guyot made in France dark green derbies Alden Made in USA Shell Cordovan Captoe Boots in...