or Connect

Posts by UrbanComposition

Tie is terrible. Shiny, and not at all congruent with the suit - it contrasts too much both in color & fabric. A more muted, matte tie would have been better.
Pingston, I have a challenge with a jacket like that - it either looks good with cream trousers (amazing, and I wish I had some) or darker grey. Darker brown (which I usually pair it with) goes well, but I always feel like it's a cop-out. What say you?
Parker gives a great reason for black denim. Are those with a black warp & weft, or is there some natural/white going on underneath? I'm not sure which I prefer. There are many "black jeans must be black" proponents, but I do like fades...
Photobomb from this week: NSM Charvet Zenga Vass WW Chan Charvet Marinella
Photobomb of this week: Jack/Knife Taylor Stitch cord shirt Taylor Stitch duck canvas pants Red Wings Vintage Woolrich shirt Gustin jeans Red Wings
Thanks. Evan - and everyone involved in the whole Jack/Knife tribe, for that matter - are brilliant, creative people who make great stuff. There's a barleycorn tweed jacket coming out soon with indigo-dyed wood buttons...
Thanks. Tie is more of a gingham like pB mentioned, and it seemed casual enough alongside everything else. I don't think I own any silk wedding ties.As far as the jobsite, I get razzed less than I get asked where I got something. Nothing's out of place, surprisingly enough - everything's just more wrinkled and dirty. The only "casual" thing you don't see are khakis; they are considered too nice.
End of the work day at SF General. Building the new trauma center. Shades of Grey Marine Layer Evan Kinori Gustin Red Wing
I'm in, plus 1. Not sure about dinner yet.
True story: The first time I met Will at at my first SFSFMU, he said cream shirts unilaterally look better than white shirts. Then he looked at me and said, "Except on those naturally more tan than your typical San Francisco Caucasian."