Posts by UrbanComposition

I like sharkskin and nailhead worsted. Partial to fresco.
I'm not saying you should use this as a barometer, but at least five dudes I know in their 20s here in San Francisco rock this stuff all the time. At the end of the day, it's not the fabric that makes you look like a grandpa, it's a shapeless blob of a jacket that does. Also, smelling like pee.
Straight outta Catania. Abraham Moon shetland tweed. Soft, spongy, delicious stuff.
Hello all, I'm moving these re-spoke sport coats out of rotation as I'm getting my own bespoke coming in. The cut and finish on these is fantastic, with handwork galore. Pictures, descriptions, and measurements below. Prices include shipping in CONUS; international buyers can PM me for a quote. Here's a classic Ercole I got from NYIslander. Ercole's shoulder treatment must be seen to be fully appreciated; they are classic American with a wonderful line. Fabric is a...
Have you thought about a blazer suit in a patterned flannel? I've worn the Minnis 656 in a number of ways. Fairly versatile.
Turtlenecks and sportcoats look great together.
Whoops, I guess I should have said recent "pictures". The second one, the tweed, is one that I received a month or so ago.
Here are two recent ones from Arrigo:
Some nice looking pieces coming together, fellas. I have another suit on the way from Arrigo, and a suit & sportcoat from Palmisciano that should be arriving mid-February. And then a trip to Sicily in October.