or Connect

Posts by UrbanComposition

I read this post in Middle Earth, where I own an Eidos Mearas-butt cape.
Wow. That looks really nice.
I know, it's ambiguous. All I can say is: the suit fabric and tie (like all neats) look formai, but the square looks playful (in a good way). Burgundy ties always are tough for me, personally, as far as choosing a square. Perhaps a muted green?
[[SPOILER]] The suit is amazing. Really. One of the best I've seen on you. Makes me want to commission a DB from Chan. Have you tried to cinch that tie knot? It might look a bit better. [[SPOILER]] I love you Shugs, but the square and tie don't work for me. Colors are good, but the patterns are...
Oh, and the apple was a good ol' delicious red.
I'm with you guys on French cuffs being generally formal. On any other day I would've chosen an OCBD, but for some reason I just felt like something different. As to the question of whether they detract, I think most do, but for some reason any shirt in Oxford cloth reads casual to me, even with French cuffs. Broadcloth is probably the most versitle shirt fabric, but since most of my wardrobe skews casual, a large part of my shirt collection is Oxford cloth or other...
Thank you for posting this, Newc.
Paisley.
Solid grenadine ties are pretty much as innocuous as you can get, guys. Depending on the weave/texture it works with pretty much everything. A knit tie might be more coherent, but let's not take the fun out of dressing.
Gus you helped open Kitchen on Fire? We had a group cooking class there about 6ish years ago when I lived on Hearst & Spruce. Cool place.