Posts by UrbanComposition

Now that I think about it, I have a MAN1924 suit in wool/linen that's fairly heavy, I'd say at least 10oz, probably closer to 12oz. I'll rotate it out when I get another made up, but not because I didn't like it. Wrumples nicely.
I have one suit and a sport coat in wool/linen/silk. Performs fine in San Francisco (though I hear not so well in hotter, more humid environments). Keeps a crease much better than plain linen, with more body. The stuff 280g and less feels featherweight. Personally I dig it.
It's different than others, you're right. But I don't mind it. I have one from Mina that's too low, but eh...
I'm floored as well. No tweaks necessary.This is Palmisciano. I asked both for an extended shoulder, and Arrigo did one as well but the effect is different. If I'd hazard to guess I'd say Arrigo's sleeve is pressed flat whereas Palmisciano presses the seam "open". Also, Palmisciano's sleeves are very three dimensional, as if they are shaped. I should ask.Thanks. Mid-grey fresco.
Cross post from the East Sicily Tailors thread.
The default is no extension. I asked for a bit more, and couldn't be happier.
I know, the tie could be tightened
FWIW I've worn one with tropical wool, fresco, cotton, linen, and denim.
You're right on all counts. At the same time, I was drawn to it because it's relatively subdued, if a bit unconventional. It's one of those, "oh, that one again?" jackets.
Actually it's the one that resembles most one that I just recently sold. So, now that I think about it, you're right.