or Connect

Posts by UrbanComposition

Sorry, a bit blurry. PRL PRL Jack/Knife Outfitters Red Wing
Of course
Both sold.
Chukka sold.
No trees, no box.
Get your madras for the summer. Classic patchwork, triple patch pockets, hip pockets have flaps. Single vent with cream buttons, like trad madras should be. I got mine last year but in the wrong size. Here are measurements: Jacket size 42R Chest - 21 Shoulder 19.25 Length - 30.25 Sleeve - 26 Trousers unlisted size Waist - 34 inseam 29.5 Buy them together, just don't wear them together (unless that's how you roll).
Vass shoes for sale. Gently worn - the chukka only ONCE. SOLD Vass Chukka U last in 41 - good for a size 8 - 8.5. Classic, basic, beautiful. Sweet chocolate suede. Metal toe taps. Worn once. $295 Vass Galosh Oxford F last 41.5 in brown museum calf - 8.5 or 9. A bit fancy, but understated. Especially appreciated up close or in bright sunlight, otherwise is very muted. Worn probably 15 times. $250 TAKE BOTH FOR $510 Also selling Polo madras suit...
There are safari jackets, and then there are safari jackets. By and large I'd say they skew casual, but some can play with ties and loafers whereas others go better with jeans and boots. Eidos makes a field jacket that I'd wear with (and without) a tie; so does the Armoury.
A suede-y spring day. Close-er up.
I wanted to wear linen today, but the weather kinda sucked.