or Connect

Posts by UrbanComposition

Maybe. I honestly haven't checked (and probably never will) as this is a Level IV sport coat - unlined, unstructured, some kind of wooly houndstooth fleece with blue suede on the elbows and under the collar. It's oversized & a bit sloppy. In other words: the perfect jacket to wear with jeans and sneakers.
Practically new. Cork/neoprene sole, Trubalance last. Bootmaker's Edition with gray glove leather inside. Take 'em for $400.
Practically new. Cork/neoprene sole, Trubalance last. Bootmaker's Edition with gray glove leather inside. Take 'em for $400.
Terrible pic, but you get the idea.
I was going to write something, but Kulata summed it up nicely. I'm wearing sneakers today.
Measurements?
No pic today, gents - got too caught up in Berkeley madness. Later this week will be a coastal trip to Jenner & I'll probably wear more or less the same thing then.
I'm actually wearing that today for brunch at La Note. Will post a pic later.
I wear khakis with white sneakers and a casual sportcoat (no tie) pretty often. But I live in California.
I have that summer plaid SC (from NSM) and I can guarantee it is THE summer jacket. Wore it last summer in NY and it felt like nothing. How's that linen? Does the open weave mean it wrinkles less/more? Also, I haven't been keeping up with this thread, but: any upcoming Eidos ideas for spring/summer?