or Connect

Posts by 0JSIMPS0N

Dior Homme belt from Hedi era I believe. Canada day/week temp price drop 150 -> 135 -Current seasons retail for over $550 -Brand new condition, worn once for New Years Eve -Belt and dustbag are both in perfect condition -Holes measure approx 83-94cm -Great with a suit or a pair of 19cm
Brand new. f/w 12. Not much to say, bought black + white but only wear the black lol. Excellent quality and fit. Slim fit with darted shoulder detail. I also have another brand new black one, also in small since I only wear one of the 2 pack. So if you want, 2 whites + 1 black all brand new for $100
Size 43 buffalo leather Augusta sneakers. Best version ever created imo. Basically brand new condition zero wear on the heel. Colour is insane, black primarily with hues of brown under certain lights. Really got to experience them in person but you wont be disappointed. Sole is intentionally distressed, theyre not dirty. Retail for $1700
Cant figure out Guidi sizing. Im a 43 and these wouldve been perfect for me if they were a bit wider. Best for a 42. I can wear them but they are tight to walk in. Vibrammed front sole with heel tap added on the back. Colour is black, with tones of grey and green. Heavy smooth Excella zips. Great condition 8.5-9/10
Brand new. Beautiful thick cut fabric with raw edges. Very comfortable. Best for a 46-48
- From AW08 STAG before Rick went on his decline - Top notch materials unlike the current seasons - Beautiful calfskin used for the collar great sheen and feel to it - Shearling lined collar, really warm - Chunky zips all over; 2 in the front, 1 down the middle, 2 inside - Size small best for a 44 or slim 46
awesome shoes. if only they were a 43 :/
Brand new Rick Owens leather from spring/summer 2010. Beautiful lamb leather in dust with white leather panels on arms. Inner pockets along with zippered forearm pockets under the flap. Made in Italy. True to size fits 46.
Great pair of sunglasses from the now defunct Number (n)ine. Brand new never worn with case and dust cloth. Temporary price drop to $100. Great deal
Best leather rick ever used, aw 09 oiled calf. heavy and substantial not like the paper/plastic abominations he puts out now. PM for more pics