or Connect

Posts by 0JSIMPS0N

Rick Owens Hef Swinger Drop Crotch Trousers in a size Small. - F/W 10 GLEAM - super luxurious tweed material, nicest Rick fabric ive ever handled and ive owned over 20+ pieces - this is the full length pant version, rarer and more expensive than the cropped version that fits baggy as fuck and looks like shit - Fits best for a 46, or 44. lower legs are very slim crotch: 17" outseam: 39.5" waist: elastic, will fit 28"-32" Condition: Brand new only tried on.
Beautiful Band of Outsiders white bomber jacket in Size 1. - Fits 46 best, or a slim 48. Cut is pretty forgiving - Fabric is very thin and light (100% polyester), perfect for spring/summer or fall over a cardigan or something - Made in Italy - Lampo zippers - Cuffs are still a bright, vibrant white - Retail around $1000 Condition: Flawless. Worn a couple times but doesn't mesh with my wardrobe anywhere. Could pass for brand new
One of the best Robert Geller tees, in a cream/grey. Fabric is amazingly soft. - Fits best for a 48-50, would be tight on a 52 I think. I am a 46 and it looks awesome oversized I think - Made in Japan - Worn a couple times, flawless condition Approximate measurements: P2p: 22" Back length: 30.5" tee is supposed be fit loose/relaxed, not supposed to be tight
Brand new never worn. Only tried on. Marked 46, can fit a slim 48 for sure. - Himalayan Lamb leather - Front forearm darts - Cuffs cut on a bias - Double zip front - RiRi zippers all over, zip perfectly - Asymmetrical lapel collar - Was treated/dried rolled up like a newspaper, gives leather the great texture - Anatomical fit - Two inner chest pockets, closable with RiRi zippers - Leather is amazing, almost like armor, not overly thick, but substantial and holds shape...
All 4 for $220, price is firm. All size small, all brand new condition, only tried on. No flaws, stains or anything of that nature Fit true to size, but a medium can wear too, since they fit a bit looser and longer for draping purposes but not obnoxiously so like Rick tees. Retail for over $100 each and rarely go on sale, get 4 for the price of 2 essentially. Black, white & grey are regular fit, the green is a scoop...
your assumptions on Balmain were pure bullshit so I didnt bother reading the rest of your post. I didnt understand the whole idea of your post because it wasn't worth reading
lol the irony. funny cause I own a balmain leather jacket from 2012 and bikers from 2010 (decarnin) and 2013 (rousteing) and your post is just pure bullshit
rick quality of the past 5+ seasons has been garbage, if you think any different you simply don't know what quality is prob everything from ss10 release onwards
if you use quality beef you dont require salt and pepper
Its most likely better quality than most RO jackets you will find.