or Connect

Posts by 0JSIMPS0N

dude that actually looks TERRIBLE. Legitimately the worst fit since The3rdConcord. Stop shopping by brand names and go develop an actual style.- That sharp white TB oxford will never look good with destroyed jeans- Same thing with the grey blazer (black could maybe work, but grey-substitute-teacher-tweed? never)- Jeans are too loose. They are borderline trashy, but can look awesome if you're super skinny, tall, and wear them super tight. You're in the Obama jeans territory...
Lorcans fit is kinda mediorre. Basic + Basic + Basic + Statement piece is a pretty "cheap" outfit formula. Sort of like the fashion equivalent to killing off characters in a tv show/movie. Doesnt really hold up to scrutiny, the details on the soloist coat are actually pretty garish if you have an eye for detail. Not necessarily bad though, I wear outfits like that all the time. Also reminds me of the MC dudes who wear Rick Intarsias over a white poplin dress shirt and...
MMM 5-Zip Size 46 Made in Italy Condition: Lightly worn a couple of times, but excellent condition, especially considering the jacket is like 10+ years old. One tiny abrasion, taken next to a coin for scale, pretty much invisible. The perfect 5-zip. Matte black lamb leather. Chunky silver toned MRS zips. Slim, short authentic motorcycle jacket fit, signature curved zipped sleeves. Armpit vents. Easily one of the best leather jackets on the market, goes with every outfit...
Amazing boots, leather + construction is top notch. Last is just too narrow and doesn't work well with the pants I wear. This model is sold out and has been recently discontinued. *ALDEN FOR JCREW - CAP TOE BOOTS *GENUINE HORWEEN SHELL CORDOVAN (#8) LEATHER *BRAND NEW NEVER WORN *SIZE 9.5 BARRIE LAST (SEE SIZING CHART PHOTO) *INCLUDES ORIGINAL BOX AND SHOES BAGS *CAN BE RESOLED *THESE BOOTS WILL LAST YOU A LIFETIME! *THESE ARE SOLD OUT AT JCREW AND EXTREMELY HARD TO GET...
CCP Raglan Caban Coat Retail ~$3800 Size 46 (TTS) Condition: Worn but still good condition. One of the chest buttons are a little loose (but still perfectly functional). Some tiny snags/pulls only visible up close. Light whiskering/fading around edges, stress points like where the elbow bends etc. CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL HIGH NECK RAGLAN BACK CABAN COAT ROR-EDGE: 55% Ramie / 45% Pure New Wool (Dark Grey) CODE: OM/2553B Rigid stiff fabric that is great for the Fall....
do you even know what you're saying? a 43 is true to size if you're a 9.5-10. the CP's are what you size down for. MMM gats are true.
Junya x Vanson Collaboration Retail ~$2800 (2007 dollars) Size S FW 07 (seen on runway, one of Junya’s best collections) Made in USA Condition: Worn but in good condition. The inner lining in the inner chest pocket is ripped. Obviously not visible at all, and easily fixed. This is the perfect leather jacket. There is literally a 130+ page thread on SF dedicated to trying (and failing) to produce a replica. Thats how perfect the design is. This jacket is the best of both...
the first one. its an ugly jacket but if you live in Canada no one cares about outerwear style when its literally -40 celsius.
Woah, thats like the best photo I've ever seen on SF. Nice fit too.
Looks better in this pic, the styling definitely helps. Would probably fit perfect with a bit of weight.C'mon now. Price and well-fitted garments have nearly zero correlation?As for the jacket looking good, I said exactly that in my original post, but I guess you read what you want to see.As for my comparisons, I deliberately chose brands that SF members are into, to speak the SF language so to speak. And I meant that they fit better judged in the context if their...