or Connect

Posts by 0JSIMPS0N

Have a pair of Wings + Horns Westpoint Chino that I never wear anymore. Made in Canada, bought last fall 2012. Basically brand new, only worn once, flawless condition. Perfect slim-not-skinny fit. Retail $230 after tax here in Canada. Will ship with W+H booklet and in a W+H paper garment bag.
call your credit card company. they will bend over backwards to serve you
Brand new with tags, only tried on for a couple of hours. Prefer my DRKSHDW detroits. - Hemmed to 30" inseam (Im 5'11 and the length is perfect, still some length at the bottom so they definitely don't ride up when I sit down) - Much easier to dress up without the 8-10" of stacking which is why I hemmed - Tapered to 16cm - Perfect for a 46, fit like a 30 rick DRKSHDW detroit or like a 30 in the 17.5cm
Beautiful Phillip Lim 3.1 Moto Sweatpants in a Navy with beige/brown piping. - Small, perfect for a 46 for slim and tapered fit, or 44 for a more traditional sweatpant look - Extremely comfortable - Elastic waistband with metal lacelets - Zippered pockets, very useful, wont lose any change or your wallet/phone in these - Thick and comfortable fabric perfect for lounging in, zippered pockets which very very few sweatpants have - Retail for ~$530 Condition: Brand new. Only...
Selling the best ever Silent Damir Doma Sneakers in Black, 43. Have owned them for almost 2 years now, worn very sparingly. My closet has been slowly transforming over that time and these now only work with one pair of DRKSHDW jeans and I just don't wear them enough anymore. - All leather upper, suede panel creating the captoe - Waxed cotton laces, extra long - Beautiful creasing on the leather, reminds me a bit of Guidis Condition: 8.5/10. A couple very minor scuffs on...
Interest check on a 3.1 Phillip Lim Jacket. From S/S 12 or F/W 12 cant remember exactly. Retail $800. - Beautiful structure/fit on the jacket drapes very well - Due to the nature of the fabric and the shape the jacket is super flattering - Double zip LAMPOS - Amazing lint detail, sets jacket apart from a typical black bomber - Jacket has stitching all over, similar to stitching on a mattress - Fits cropped, best for a tall slim 46 or regular 48. - Not in any hurry to sell...
Brand new never worn, with drkshdw strap still attached. Best DRKSHDW print ever. Size XL, but is basically one size. Im a 46 and it fits me fine. Ive owned Smalls in DRKSHDW tees before and there isn't much of a difference between them and the XL. This version uses unstable cotton, much much nicer than the regular cotton versions. Looks amazing in person.
Rick Owens Hef Swinger Drop Crotch Trousers in a size Small. - F/W 10 GLEAM - super luxurious tweed material, nicest Rick fabric ive ever handled and ive owned over 20+ pieces - this is the full length pant version, rarer and more expensive than the cropped version that fits baggy as fuck and looks like shit - Fits best for a 46, or 44. lower legs are very slim crotch: 17" outseam: 39.5" waist: elastic, will fit 28"-32" Condition: Brand new only tried on.
Beautiful Band of Outsiders white bomber jacket in Size 1. - Fits 46 best, or a slim 48. Cut is pretty forgiving - Fabric is very thin and light (100% polyester), perfect for spring/summer or fall over a cardigan or something - Made in Italy - Lampo zippers - Cuffs are still a bright, vibrant white - Retail around $1000 Condition: Flawless. Worn a couple times but doesn't mesh with my wardrobe anywhere. Could pass for brand new
One of the best Robert Geller tees, in a cream/grey. Fabric is amazingly soft. - Fits best for a 48-50, would be tight on a 52 I think. I am a 46 and it looks awesome oversized I think - Made in Japan - Worn a couple times, flawless condition Approximate measurements: P2p: 22" Back length: 30.5" tee is supposed be fit loose/relaxed, not supposed to be tight