or Connect

Posts by 0JSIMPS0N

Brand new with tags. Tragically too small for me (sizing can be a nightmare). True 28/EU44 only. Amazing quality leather, just look at the pictures. First is a stock pic, accurately depicts the pants' colour.
Brand new never worn. From FW12 extremely heavy and high quality suede. Lightly distressed, super heavy and and top notch gunmetal LAMPO zips. Amazing pants, too big for me. They fit a 31 now, but would be perfectly fine for a 32 (unlined so they will definitely stretch to fit a 32 MAYBE a tight 33 if you like them super skinny). I am a 29/30 and can wear them but the waist looks too wide on me. Stock pic but again the pants are brand new and look exactly like in the...
was originally very interested, the junya rider is really bang-on. but now its become a $1000 jacket designed by sinnedk that will fit no body types.
believe it or not Rick didn't invent the entire fashion universe
Bought these a while ago, amazing boots. But I am a 43 and recently acquired the exact same pair in all leather so these have to go. Would love to trade for a 43 on the off chance someone out there has one. - Beautiful suede leather - Very well made sole - Heavy duty substantial silver buckles and chunky LAMPO zip - Already added a protective sole (costs around $60-80 to do properly) - Worn twice very very lightly, 9.9/10 condition - Look amazing zipped all the way up or...
0 marketing costs either, with sheep like Brad t floating around shoving the brand down everyone's throat.
WTB: This RO leather bomber in a size Small or Medium Black leather or suede Prefer the lamb version (SS10 release, or something similar)
100% Authentic Super rare, impossible to find now, especially with the plethora of fakes out there Oversized fit Beautiful print, amazing in real life 9/10 condition, some wear on the neck, but excellent condition, no flaws Get your hands on one of the best Givenchy pieces ever, especially with the garbage upcoming fw14 season
You obviously skipped this post then
"MMM, Rick, ToJ"Its obvious you're unaffected by the Styleforum groupthink lol...