or Connect

Posts by 0JSIMPS0N

cue weird looking tranny encouraging him to buy a TOJ instead
German military surplus camo jacket. Great details. Fits a 46-50 depending on desired fit. Brand new condition.
thats not the worker jacket, the worker jacket has buttons not zips
Rick Owens DRKSHDW Mineral Denim/Leather Jacket Medium F/W 12 -Brand new condition, never worn only tried on -Stitches in the back shoulder are pulling a bit, which is inevitable. This is a recurring problem with this model of the jacket due to the nature of the pattern. I have owned 6 rick jackets in a SMALL before and have never had this happen so it is definitely the way the shoulders are cut. Does not affect wearability or aesthetics at all and will not worsen unless...
You mean inelasticity
Dior Homme MII "Mondays Off" Jeans 19cm Size 32. -Lightly worn but in great condition -One of the best Dior washes ever -Bleach detailing, small rips, paint stains (all intended) Waist: 16" Inseam: 32" (hemmed) Hem: 7.5" Best for a 32-34 waist, can't comment on the fit much because I am a 29-30 and they are just really big on me
sold
My favourite DRKSHDW print ever. Size medium. Brand new never worn. Retailed for $310 + tax. Fits true to size oversized, or a large if you like it more fitted.
Fits best for a 46 or size 30. Julius twisted denim from fw11 HALO. Colour is an uneven dark grey/black. Pre stacked with twisted seams and awesome hardware. Retail for over $1000. Brand new condition. Waist: 15.5"
Dior Homme belt from Hedi era I believe. Canada day/week temp price drop 150 -> 135 -Current seasons retail for over $550 -Brand new condition, worn once for New Years Eve -Belt and dustbag are both in perfect condition -Holes measure approx 83-94cm -Great with a suit or a pair of 19cm