or Connect

Posts by 0JSIMPS0N

Brand new. Super classic and comfortable pants, easy to throw on whenever. Wardrobe staple. http://www.endclothing.co.uk/a-p-c-petit-standard-corduroy-pants-1.html Retailed for around 215 USD, get it here for less than a third of the price. Measurements: Waist: 15.5" Front Rise: 9" Leg Opening: 7" Shipping to US: $15 Shipping to Canada: $12
SS12 Brand new with tags 48 but fits slim, best for a 46 100% authentic Made in France Retailed $5,270 @ Mrporter Pebbled/textured lambskin that looks amazing in person, costs $1,200ish more than the regular leather versions Shoulder: 17" Chest: 19" Sleeve: 26.5" Back Length: 24" Open to trades in Balmain, SLP, Dior Homme (hedi), Jil Sander, MC stuff etc
its all about the womenswear buddy
All items brand new condition, some never worn some worn once or twice. Price list: SS12 Three Legged Mutant Pants 46 (fit 48) - $450 " SS12 Three Legged Mutant Pants 46 http://www.ink-cloth...MER-2012/id=773
nah Quinn wears nicer clothes than Rick
looks great man
Have a pair of Wings + Horns Westpoint Chino that I never wear anymore. Made in Canada, bought last fall 2012. Basically brand new, only worn once, flawless condition. Perfect slim-not-skinny fit. Retail $230 after tax here in Canada. Will ship with W+H booklet and in a W+H paper garment bag.
call your credit card company. they will bend over backwards to serve you
Brand new with tags, only tried on for a couple of hours. Prefer my DRKSHDW detroits. - Hemmed to 30" inseam (Im 5'11 and the length is perfect, still some length at the bottom so they definitely don't ride up when I sit down) - Much easier to dress up without the 8-10" of stacking which is why I hemmed - Tapered to 16cm - Perfect for a 46, fit like a 30 rick DRKSHDW detroit or like a 30 in the 17.5cm
Beautiful Phillip Lim 3.1 Moto Sweatpants in a Navy with beige/brown piping. - Small, perfect for a 46 for slim and tapered fit, or 44 for a more traditional sweatpant look - Extremely comfortable - Elastic waistband with metal lacelets - Zippered pockets, very useful, wont lose any change or your wallet/phone in these - Thick and comfortable fabric perfect for lounging in, zippered pockets which very very few sweatpants have - Retail for ~$530 Condition: Brand new. Only...