or Connect

Posts by 0JSIMPS0N

New or close to new condition. size XS only please.
Looking super sharp.
You can prefer your rider jackets to go below the waistline just like you can prefer to wear square toed shoes or prefer to put ketchup on your filet mignon. You're still doing it wrong.Kids (Ted Mosby voice), dont buy or wear leather jackets that hit below your belt line. Youre welcome.
Alot of rider jackets have the l) shape. The Junya x Vanson, SLP rider both come to mind. Im not a big fan of it either
Jacket #1 was designed by one of the best fashion designers in the worldJacket #2 famous design by a leather jacket maker who has only been in business about 100 yearsJacket #3 designed by a Korean scam artist who now sells $28 hipster fried chickenWhos right? Youre fucking kidding me. You ToJ fan/fuccbois are such a damn disgrace
Thanks. Fit looks great.
I mean, thats a good thing isnt it? No one wants a photoshop masturbation of a photo. Just want to see how the jacket drapes basically, all this leather nerd stuff of X.XX oz doesnt really mean anything to me, but when I see the leather on a human body I can tell if its too thick/thin, too slim for the leather or whatever. Also am very interested in how the sleeves fit, I find alot of brands do a baggy sleeve on moto/rider jackets which I just hate personally. Ill use...
The moto looks great, may order one. Question on behalf of myself and all non-US folks. Will you be able to mark as gift/low value for customs? Also, fit pics would be very helpful
The funny thing about those 2k boots you love so much is I can just go sit on my toilet, relax my sphincter and not flush to reproduce the piece.
lol @ fashion right now. I am actually glad it is so trash, I can save all my money now. Like these pics say it all. But I guess the only thing you size 36 american fatboys can fit into is sweats.