or Connect

Posts by 0JSIMPS0N

This is the mistake most commonly made in this thread. Look for a jacket you like, then worry about the price. Don't limit your options by an arbitrary price range in an attempt to "beat" TOJ as an alternative.Also, please stop mentioning quality for the love of god. What do you expect your jacket to do? Protect you from a bullet or something? Most of you dudes wear your jacket to the office then to whole foods then back home why do you need your ostensibly amazing quality...
The difference is DH jeans are awesome and TOJ jackets are mediocre at best. The best way I can describe a TOJ jacket is I would buy one for my dad. For a fashion forum with the knowledge/resources that SF has, I think most people can do better.
You dont need to be cool to rock a double rider, in fact I think this thread is evidence to the contrary.
Thanks. I agree, quality doesn't vary much between the typical brands discussed here ($1k-$5k price points). And frankly, if the jacket doesn't explode the second i put it on its good enough for me.
This thread is actually hilarious. I think its telling that Drew himself wears a Margiela 5 zip exclusively. Says alot about what he thinks about his own product (ie. its shit).
Dude, there was absolutely 0 sarcasm in that post, nor is there in this one. I have a leather jacket that weighs like 8 lbs that can stand by itself. And I love it. Im a fan of both.And thick always = uncomfortable (in comparison, atleast to thinner varieties). The weight alone makes it so. Hard to bend arms, hard to zip up, hard to reach down to tie your shoes etc.
1. The sheen. Its a black jacket but it really stands out. It almost glows, you can tell its an expensive leather.2. Really soft and comfortable, the jacket when worn feels almost weightless. I know its fun to buy a leather jacket that is extremely thick and uncomfortable, but a thinner, comfortable leather usually gets way more wear and consequentially adds a significant value factor.http://www.selectism.com/2011/03/09/band-of-outsiders-bomber-jacket/#slide-4I was...
im biased but I think BoO made the best a2 bomber ive seen. All of their leather jackets, actually, are perfect for that aesthetic.Pretty much this. The fit is kinda square, though still really slim. The arms a bit loose then taper quite a bit towards the wrist. An extremely wearable and still beautiful piece. The leather is remarkable (mine is from aw or ss13) looks like, well, a $5000 leather jacket. Extremely soft, scintillating sheen, thinner and very light. I know we...
youre a lazy stupid arrogant kid. this is the slp thread. go start an april77 thread and whine over there.
Any of the 3 colours. F/W 09. Size small or medium only please