or Connect

Posts by 0JSIMPS0N

LNCC has up to 30 off right nowLNCCSUMMER30
Sustainable? Truthfully no one gives a fuck about that. I mean we are destroying the planet we live on, nothing is safe. Greed. Oh well, not our problem, we will all be dead before shit really hits the fan.
Blackmeans looks great, classic designs in great leathers/treatments and the patterns are all solid. Its a Japanese brand so makes sense that its short + slim.
Some beautiful pieces. Damn the guy is putting out swollen up fat man sized Converse and ugly ass adidas shell toes now. Shame.
Fuck both fedex and UPS. If I see an online store will only ship using their services I will never visit their shop again. They are only marginally safer than the country/gvt post but cost the customers up to 40% of the total cost.
Rick + Julius? The two brands couldnt be further apart. For some reason they always get lumped together in the same aesthetic and we get outfit tragedies like the one above. Also dude, your haircut still says 15 year old boy and your clothes are wannabe goth ninja fuck boi (idk what to call it anymore). And, yes Rick's famous Ramones. I finally figued out why theyre so popular. Just the classic converse style done in a beefed up version to appeal to the gigantic obese...
Lmao. Looking like a super hypebeast.
Yes im a hypocrite just like all of us.The #1 rule in fashion is always does it look good. And that jacket does. And all those crappy TOJ's you jerk off to dont.
Well the guy stole hundreds of thousands and he lives in one of the best places (+cheapest) to get plastic surgery. Quite easy to change your name then buy a brand new face, kylie jenner style and live a brand new life LOL.
Nice, fit looks good (apartment too). The slightly longer fit is perfect on this jacket, especially cause there is the belt to balance out the length