or Connect

Posts by 0JSIMPS0N

The buffet talk was a little of -topic, just me vomiting my thoughts onto the keyboard. What I meant was most of us (myself included) have quality, value, price, cost heavily factored into our decision making processes and I don't know if that's a good thing at all. A last thought on the matter, my favourite piece of clothing is an $800 (what I paid, the RRP was more) green t shirt with holes that must've cost like $1.00 in fabric to produce, and have worn 4 times in 2 years.
They're fake. You really don't need pictures of zippers, tag etc to tell. Just look at them as a whole, and you can notice that the proportions are extremely distorted. Its extremely hard to fake designer jeans, its extremely easy to take an authentic tag and attach it to a fake product.
Thanks for the well thought out response.Regarding the "lamblasting". I think it was very appropriate, I mean the off-topic question led to 3 pages of useless shitty comments by many people. And would be better suited for the small questions thread.Ill defer to your denim knowledge. But, I stand by what I said, for me they're jeans. I don't want anything special. In fact I have plenty of special pieces that mysteriously never get worn in favour of my "average quality"...
Thanks, I felt the same way lol. The big steel diver watches (rolex, panerai etc) didn't appeal to me at all.
not a big watch guy but really wanted/needed one as an accesory. Really happy with this one, 1962 vintage Omega seamaster deville with crosshair dial.
Im curious as to why you say this? I hope its not a knee jerk reaction to this type of question. Are we now just equating denim thickness to quality?I honestly think the quality of the denim is perfect. I don't think there is anything missing from it. It literally could not possibly be any better. It is thin yes, but otherwise they wouldn't fit so great and the thinness allows the denim to be reasonably comfortable while remaining super skinny. Its stretchy and...
Lol. I know you thought you were being clever. But you further proved my point.The Ford CEO doesn't only drive Ford cause he can do better. Drew doesn't own a TOJ cause he can do better. People on StyleForum could do better than TOJ. You should consider reading and trying to comprehend instead of looking for opportunities to write childish snarky comments.My main point was TOJ was making people ask themselves and answer a question they didn't have to. Change the...
dude its the fucking SLP thread for crying out loud. if you cant afford SLP, that sucks, but this isnt the place to ruminate about the tragic unfair world we live in.you're just as bad as the teenager up there. this is the fucking SLP thread for petes sake. no one cares that some kid has to mow lawns for 5 weekends straight so he can buy his april77 jeans. oh and delahno you dont need to tell us you cant afford SLP, trust me we know. Hard to imagine a stupid kid who...
love this. schneider is my favourite brand I never wear.
It hits right at my wrist bone which is the perfect length for me. the longsleeve im wearing under has long sleeves. its around 25" sleeve length on a 46, pretty standard.My jacket is from aw13 or ss13 cant remember. I saw the current ss15 one a couple of weeks ago and I remember the leather being extremely subpar.