or Connect

Posts by 0JSIMPS0N

i sincerely hope you wake up tomorrow ronnel, and find out you didnt actually get that tattoo
"full out high fashion look "fucking lol
Great 3 season weight jacket. Dark grey/dark blue satin fabric really beautiful. Bought it thinking it was black lol. Best for a 44-46.
Lightly worn, great condition. Classic Junya jacket. Tagged L, but no way it will fit a L, best for a M or S depending on how you like the jacket to fit. Amazing jacket but I would need a size down.
Great slim fit white jeans that I got for a gift. Literally worn once extremely carefully and never again. Retailed something crazy like $1000ish. Perfect for summer. Very high quality.
SS11 Steal price, already have a pair of cords from fw11 that are literally the exact same colour so these unfortunately dont get the wear they deserve. Condition: 8.5/10. Light wear and light discolouration. Sizing: Size 29, slim fit best for a 46. Looser below knee, meant to be worn with combat boots.
keeping cuz i lost weight
Seriously amazing shirt by Ghesquiere. Beautiful deep purple woven microdot fabric Super sharp/tailored shirt for a very slim 37/38 or 44.
Brand new with tags. Tragically too small for me (sizing can be a nightmare). True 28/EU44 only. Amazing quality leather, just look at the pictures. First is a stock pic, accurately depicts the pants' colour.
Brand new never worn. From FW12 extremely heavy and high quality suede. Lightly distressed, super heavy and and top notch gunmetal LAMPO zips. Amazing pants, too big for me. They fit a 31 now, but would be perfectly fine for a 32 (unlined so they will definitely stretch to fit a 32 MAYBE a tight 33 if you like them super skinny). I am a 29/30 and can wear them but the waist looks too wide on me. Stock pic but again the pants are brand new and look exactly like in the...