or Connect

Posts by 0JSIMPS0N

The fact that you approve of the tattoo just hammers home the point.
i sincerely hope you wake up tomorrow ronnel, and find out you didnt actually get that tattoo
"full out high fashion look "fucking lol
Great 3 season weight jacket. Dark grey/dark blue satin fabric really beautiful. Bought it thinking it was black lol. Best for a 44-46.
Lightly worn, great condition. Classic Junya jacket. Tagged L, but no way it will fit a L, best for a M or S depending on how you like the jacket to fit. Amazing jacket but I would need a size down.
Great slim fit white jeans that I got for a gift. Literally worn once extremely carefully and never again. Retailed something crazy like $1000ish. Perfect for summer. Very high quality.
SS11 Steal price, already have a pair of cords from fw11 that are literally the exact same colour so these unfortunately dont get the wear they deserve. Condition: 8.5/10. Light wear and light discolouration. Sizing: Size 29, slim fit best for a 46. Looser below knee, meant to be worn with combat boots.
keeping cuz i lost weight
Seriously amazing shirt by Ghesquiere. Beautiful deep purple woven microdot fabric Super sharp/tailored shirt for a very slim 37/38 or 44.
Brand new with tags. Tragically too small for me (sizing can be a nightmare). True 28/EU44 only. Amazing quality leather, just look at the pictures. First is a stock pic, accurately depicts the pants' colour.