or Connect

Posts by 0JSIMPS0N

Have seen alot of the stuff. Would be good for basics, I guess, at a good price. I consider it on par with APC.
Jesus christ here we go again. Let me save you some time. All clothes that aren't shit stained caveman rags are unoriginal.
those nonnative wanderer boots look awesome, prefer the look to most of the visvim boots
hahahaha. Youre ready to buy CCP when you have the $ for it. Most people who wear CCP are just following a natural (tumblr style) progression from Supreme - HBA - Rick Owens - then CCP.
Slightly OT, but the Balenciaga sneakers look really cool.
Unfortunately, they do matter.SF phrases that should be censored:1. ________ is overpriced2. Buy a TOJ3. Other peoples' opinions dont matter@Classified All your fits look fine if you just accept shorts will always look bad. Unless you're vacationing on a beach somewhere, then they'll still look bad but you just shouldn't care as much.
Not my style but the Bless hoodcoat looks awesome. Looks like one of t hose pieces you end up wearing everyday for weeks.
Some people will just never dress well or be stylish. Im sure some psychology major can chime in on the corresponding segments of the brain that control and dictate all that fun stuff. Isolation, your outfit is horrible and so is your haircut (I am being honest not intending to be impertinent). If you're serious about dressing better you should go to Nordstrom or Saks or whatever and get some styling advice from one of those commissioned blood thirsty beasts.
The flathead looks phenomenal.
that a1923 jacket looks sick. over the years though Ive learned to pay attention to fit pics when provided. The fit looks suffocating and awkward, if you posted that in MC your computer would burst into flames instantly. Wool/ramie selvage fabric is something that looks best well tailored with little room for error in the fit. Hope im wrong though, if it fits I have no doubt it will look insanely good.