or Connect

Posts by 0JSIMPS0N

Balmain "Teddy" Varsity Jacket Size: 48 (TTS) Condition: 8/10. Signs of wear. Small nicks in the leather sleeves, some dark marks on upper right of the back. Details: F/W 10, Christophe Decarnin. Colour is most accurate in last photo, regular red. Good condition considering it being 4+ years old. Price reflects condition. The current season varsity was literally over $8000. Full quilted lining. Made in France. Heavy duty gunmetal lampo zippers. Amazing jacket but I already...
People like to validate their purchases of expensive items. "Im paying for the extra quality". In the end people buy what they think looks cool and tell themselves the appropriate lies to make themselves feel better. 100% agree with what you said. Quality means very little to me past a certain point. If I can wear it sitting on my ass most of the day and it doesnt fall apart its good enough for me. I have pieces that cost thousands that I will wear 1-2 times the entire...
Givenchy shoes are better suited to Foot Locker. And I love Margiela sneakers, but the uninspiring design wouldnt be out of place at Nordstrom.
You sound like a fucking insufferable asshole and this post did nothing to deter me from oki-ni only to disregard any and all of your posts across all forums. ps. PAY ME MY 40GBP DONT WASTE MY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!
That TOJ jacket looks like a tarantula head.
dried dates
Size: 30 (inner size/composition tags were removed because they were loose and chafing) Details: Fit a big larger, best for a 31 or 32. From F/w 10 or S/s 11 cant quite remember. Destroyed left knee. Super soft washed denim with a beautiful wash. Destroyed, shredded hems. Navy and white paint splatter detail on the legs, completely hand-done and unique. Open to trades, looking for this exact pair in a 28. Shipping: $25 US/Canada. Int'l inquire please.
Most of you guys wouldn't know quality if it slapped you in the face. Just don't worry about it and buy clothes that you think look good.
Burberry Prorsum Sateen Trench Size: EU48/Medium(TTS) Made in Italy Condition: 9.5/10 Details: Classic khaki trench in sateen. So many details I cant list em all. Storm clasp over neck, belt with metal loops, leather belt loop covering, 3d back vent with button closure, epaulettes, wrist straps etc. Would definitely keep but its too big on me. Looks great over navy. Shipping US/Canada $25. Int'l please inquire.
Burberry Prorsum Sateen Trench Size: 48EU/Medium (TTS) Made in Italy Condition: 9.5/10 Details: Classic khaki trench in sateen. So many details I cant list em all. Storm clasp over neck, belt with metal loops, leather belt loop covering, 3d back vent with button closure, epaulettes, wrist straps etc. Would definitely keep but its too big on me. Looks great over navy. Shipping $25 US/Canada. Int'l please inquire.