or Connect

Posts by 0JSIMPS0N

rick owens sample sale lmao. id rather be a midget lining up for a doorbusters TV at bestbuy on black friday.
WTB: XS or S Turbo Fly Bomber (from SS11 iirc) or SS16 Bomber, the 90% cotton/10% poly blend one (this I have tried on before, need 46) If the listing is up im still looking.
fashion comes full circle. The "really bad" looks an awful like the "really good". That really ugly jacket up there with the veins looks alot like the other really ugly veiny CCP jacket that people here masturbate over.
those sunglasses are super cool. pretty refreshing design.
get the SLP. usually when you end up settling you end up buying the more expensive version you really wanted anyways.
agreed. that looks like a fucking suicide bomber vest. definitely wouldnt be wearing that shit these days.also that scarf reminds me of the ones the 9/11 bombers wore in fahrenheit 911 (yes I know its a movie but its based on real life). That outfit is too fashion for me.:
meh strike is no big deal to me. sale season is just about ending, so im all spent out anyways. taking a bit of a break from selling stuff too is fine seeing as the CAD/USD is relatively weak to what its been (1.26ish now compared to a high of 1.45 just a couple of months ago). but must be a real pain to local businesses that ship in large quantities. UPS rates are pretty much 2x CP rates.
jesus christ man, does the "not worth retail" discussion need to happen for the 3 millionth time... Value is subjective. The finest materials? just no The finest design? just... no. Judging design by a fine-finer-finest scale? Lol. Killer description brah You really, honestly think your blog is worth reading?
the shape on CP chelseas are terrible too. Too blocky/chunky. And that terrible styrofoam sole that stains looks disgusting after 1 wear.
Moral of the story, boycott any store that uses Fedex. Ill never buy from anyone/any store that uses fedex even if I was dying and only they could deliver the antidote. fuck them and ups too.