or Connect

Posts by 0JSIMPS0N

BBS S/S 13 Gloved Denim Jacket with Veg tanned Horse Leather Sleeves Size: M (46 or very slim 48) Note: Has been professionally shortened, was super long before. I am 5'11 and the length is great on me. Refer to measurements for more detail. Measurements: Shoulder: 16" Chest: 18" Front length: 24.5" Back length: 23" Sleeve length (straight across): 25" Sleeve length (Along curve): 27"
Guy in CCP suit looks terrible. Pants too skinny, horrid stacking, ugly ass shoes, single button, unbuttoned shirt. Yes I know its all intended and made by CCP but looks terribleProrsum jacket is 1-2 sizes too big. The unorthodox design + poor fit makes it look like a Goodwill bargain bin find. Doesn't mesh well with the super refined/tailored SLP aesthetic. Also jeans are too loose. Second pic all I have to say is that sweater makes you look like an uncircumsized penis.
Size: M (46 ONLY) Condition: 10/10 (BNWT) Details: Signature BBS blazer from SS13. Reversible with amazing inner construction. 100% cotton outer, .925 details, handmade in Spain. Beautiful ridged stiff cotton, has great structure and drape. "11" stitch over the back vent gives unique 3D shape when accompanied with the curve of sleeves. Super slim cut, slightly curved anatomical sleeves, is longer in the front than back, tried to illustrate with measurements. Stock pic from...
Balenciaga Priest Collar Shirt 38 (46/Small) Amazingly cut shirt designed by Ghesquiere. Perfect slim fit, standup priest collar. Staple black. - Hidden placket - Single needle stitch throughout - Nice taper Measurements: Shoulder: 16.5" Chest: 19.5" Sleeve length: 26.5" Back length: 28.5" Shipping: $15 to US/Canada, int'l please enquire.
Theory Glen Plaid "Elton Municipal" Blazer 38R Awesome casual jacket, easy to throw on or to keep at the office, simply a size too big for me or would love to keep. Colour is accurate in second picture. - Retailed $585 + tax up here in Canada - Outer fabric content: 73% virgin wool, 24% viscose, 2% polyamid, 1% elastane (bit of stretch for comfort) - Single back vent, still closed - Comes with extra buttons in Theory pouch - Slim fit - Brand new, never...
Rick keeps reaching new lows with this garbage design. That jacket looks like a 5,000 yen leather bought off some obscure japanese nerd fashion forum Uncontrol would wear btw the one rick jacket I owned with a back pocket was fully functional.
I get what you're saying but you cant live your life that way."this jacket doesnt suit my face""this xxxFood doesnt suit my culture/heritage""this car doesnt suit my lifestyle"at the end of the day your face is your face and you should just wear whatever clothes you want to wear or you'll end up an extremely insecure asshole projecting to strangers on the internet trying to drag others into your deep pit of self hatred/self loathing/crippling negativity.
CdG Beatles tee. XL (fits smaller) Made in Japan Worn twice, good condition Measurements: Shoulder: 19.5" Chest: 21.5" Back length: 25.5"
Size: 2 (46-50) I am a 46 and can wear it oversized, imagine it could fit up to a 50, refer to measurements. Condition: 10/10 Details: Colour is a greenish-grey, cropped, boxy bomber fit. Super luxurious suede. Accordion sleeve shoulders, anchor embossed buttons, half cuffed sleeves, signature TB pinstripe lining. Removable epaulettes. Shoulder: 18" Chest: 21.25" Sleeve: 26" Back length (not including collar): 24.25" Brand new with store tag.
THOM BROWNE S/S14 NEW YORK MJC159AW7883 HIGH ARMHOLE S/C IN GREY CROSS HATCH COTTON STAMP JACQUARD SIZE 3 (Fits small, best for a 36-38US size) Retail: $1800+ Shoulder: 17" Chest: 19.5" Back length (not including collar): 26.75" Sleeve length: 25.5" Brand new with tags.