or Connect

Posts by shopaholism

TR Red Stitch Johnnys are sold, other pairs still up and I will be adding more this evening
Quote: Originally Posted by shopaholism The Dylan George Joannas are awaiting payment (via Ebay)...everything else is still up and I'll try to add the size 28-33 pairs soon fiji dojos are gone, Paige Picos probably will be too within a few days
Hey everyone! I run an online boutique specializing in new and preowned designer denim, and since most of my stuff is women's and I know some of you gentlemen have significant others who like nice jeans, I thought I'd show you some of my items They go roughly in order of size, and if you're looking for something in particular just let me know--I have tons of other items (my ebay ID is bluemingtonboutique if you'd like to browse) You can rest assured that everything I...
The Dylan George Joannas are awaiting payment (via Ebay)...everything else is still up and I'll try to add the size 28-33 pairs soon
My browser was misbehaving a bit when I tried to add new pairs within the original post, so I'll put them here...all within the 24-27 size range (I'll put the size 28-33 pairs in a new thread) Citizens of Humanity Faye Wideleg/Trouser Flare Jeans Pacific 24 x 32.75 - $59 These COH Fayes in Pacific are a classic and a staple pair that you must own (if you don't already!) This pair appears EUC and has a little butt fuzz, but that's it--these have the full inseam and...
Hey everyone! I run an online boutique specializing in new and preowned designer denim, and since most of my stuff is women's and I know some of you gentlemen have significant others who like nice jeans, I thought I'd show you some of my items They go roughly in order of size, and if you're looking for something in particular just let me know--I have tons of other items (my ebay ID is bluemingtonboutique if you'd like to browse) You can rest assured that everything I...
Slammers are now sold! The other pairs are still available.
These men's Rock & Republic Floyd relaxed bootcut jeans in Impact Zone blue are great for daytime or a night out! Impact Zone is an intentionally faded and whiskered wash with 2% stretch, and these also feature curved back pockets and a button fly. They have the full inseam of 34.75" for the tall guys, and the only flaw I can find on them is that they are very slightly wrinkled at the hems (which might relax with a wash or two). Otherwise, these are in Excellent Preowned...
Diesel Slammers are awaiting payment from an Ebayer (we'll see how that goes--could mean they end up being relisted ) Everything else, take $5 off
These men's Rock & Republic Henlee Death Metal bootcuts in Reckless Grey are perfect for daytime or for going out at night! They seem to run a little small for their tag size of 30 and would best fit a slim guy (maybe a 29?) with long legs (they have the full 34" inseam!) The only flaw I can find is a little bit of fading at the hems; also, the previous owner cut out the paper tag that gives the style name and wash code (the authenticity tag is still there, however). These...