or Connect

Posts by shopaholism

These super modern Diesel Thanaz skinny/straights will pull together any outfit! Brand and Cut: Diesel Thanaz Straight/Skinny Jean in 8LP Size: 34 x 32 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: Possibly generous Wash/Color: 8LP - clean, bluish grey denim with a subtle sheen Fly: Zipper Condition: Excellent Pre-owned - no visible flaws Material: 100% cotton Lab: 275 Sizing and Measurements: (all in inches and measured straight across) waist: 18 with dip, 18.5 aligned;...
These Diesel Quratt straight legs are perfect for a casual day watching the big game with buddies! Brand and Cut: Diesel Quratt Relaxed Straight-Leg Jean in 8GA Size: 34 x 28 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: True in the waist, relaxed through the leg Fly: Button Wash/Color: 8GA Condition: Excellent Preowned - hemmed with originals to 28"; some wear to inner waistband labels; size tag's internal microstitching has fallen out. No visible flaws, however. Material:...
These Seven for All Mankind twill shorts will allow you to keep cool while still showing off your great taste in premium denim! Brand and Cut: 7 for All Mankind Cut-Off Twill Front Cargo Pocket Short in GLB Size: 40 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: Perhaps a little generous in the waist (but shorts can be worn looser) Fly: Button Wash/Color: GLB - slightly faded navy blue cotton twill Condition: New With Tags Material: 100% cotton Style # T590375U-375U Cut #...
These men's Paige (PPD) Bronson relaxed-fit jeans in the Kingston wash are brand new (inner waistband sticker still intact) and will become your favorite comfy jeans! They have a zipper fly (which is nice for you button-fly haters!) and a little bit of whiskering on the front and behind the knees. The waist seems a bit generous for a 31, so these may also work on a size 32 guy if you'd like a closer fit. For the past 5 years, we ladies have known about Paige's great...
These laid-back 7 for All Mankind Relaxed jeans come in the Chicago Mojave wash, which is discontinued and, therefore, really hard to find New With Tags! Brand and Cut: 7 for All Mankind Relaxed Straight-Leg Jean in Chicago Mojave Size: 31 x 33.5 (full measurements below; scroll down) Fit: True to size Fly: Button Wash/Color: Chicago Mojave (CMJ) Condition: New With Tags (the hem/pocket fraying and overall wrinkling is part of the CMJ wash). Please note that the front...
These beautiful and brand new Prada square-toed pumps will keep you comfortable and stylish at work, school, or wherever your life may take you! I had these authenticated by the manager of the shoe department at Saks Fifth Avenue, where they were originally purchased (see sticker on box). I guarantee the authenticity of absolutely everything I sell, and you are welcome to seek outside documentation of their authenticity before purchasing. Brand and Cut: Prada Square-Toed...
These classic, vintage Coach "Mara" chunky-heeled loafer pumps are ideal for the woman who needs to stay on-the-go, yet fashionable at work--and they've been worn only once! Unfortunately for me, they run narrower than more recent Coach styles, so they don't fit me, but hopefully one of you more lanky-footed ladies can give these a loving home! Brand and Cut: Coach Mara Loafer-Style Heels with Silver Logo Buckle in Black Size: 9.5 B (full measurements below; scroll...
Hi there! Looking to find the perfect pair of premium denim for yourself or for the lady in your life? Check out my new and pre-owned designer denim offerings here: http://shop.ebay.com/bluemingtonboutique/m.html Though my selection is mostly women's, I do try to have several pairs of men's denim at any given time as well! Also, I'd be happy to provide a $10.00 discount on any item (priced over $30) purchased via StyleForum. PM me for details on that, or for a faster...
Earnest Sewns now $43 shipped Just realized I never put the price on the PPDs...they were originally $79 shipped but I can now take them down to $69 shipped. the 7FAMs have sold.
These men's Diesel Thanaz skinny jeans in 8UX stretch (made in Italy!) are the edgy guy's wardrobe staple! 8UX is a mostly clean, black wash with some scraping and distressing throughout, along with white contrast stitching. These do run long for their tagged inseam and have a 31.5" inseam (listed as 30 x 30), and they may run a little loosely in the waist as well. They appear to be in Excellent Preowned Condition with no visible flaws, and given the overwhelming...