or Connect

Posts by clark kent

devops it is! haha.i suspect youre right on point with that assessment. i think, if anything, dressing in SWD is actually one of the main reasons why i'm doing so well with sales. people notice that i'm an actual human and that i'm not allowing my personal tastes/interests be drowned out in fear of standing out amongst my co-workers.
referring to me, SVB? if so, i'm in western MA. a small city in the heart of the "beautiful" Berkshire's. blahhhhhhhhhhhh
i love these conversations. i'm in uniqlo oxfords/hidden placket BD's with slim wool pants and side zips/service boots 5+ days a week, with the occasional leather jacket or chunky cardigan. i was told that the way i dress intimidates customers and that i should be dressing like a professional or for the career that i want, not like i'm about to walk the runway. (exact words from my GM)i sell cars for a living lol. it's actually a pretty awesome gig. not something i could...
mikey those pants fit great compared to some of your other recents.
this dude is a douche. he did the same to me.
MOK, awesome! benes, i'm not sure what you're talking about here. i think it looks good t3hg0. there's not much to critique though, its quite a basic look.
this is going to turn into a nightmare if drew doesnt handle this soon. all the people who bought spots are going to end up charging them back or filing disputes and its gonna turn into a huge confusing mess.
to be 100% honest. i still have complete faith in Drew and TOJ to deliver. if i wasn't literally forced to sell my spot for the funds because of personal issues, i would still be holding on to the end.
Drew also told me that he could refund me in leather sofas and entrees from his restaurant.
i'm not sure, the email was signed by Drew Keith himself and included a couple winky faces at the end.