or Connect

Posts by clark kent

i started as a salesman then was promoted to floor manager/closer, which is pretty much still a salesman, but on top of that i was the guy that came in to close a deal if a colleague was having issues. so yes pretty much i was the douche that comes over when you wont agree to buy a car to pressure you some more.
i just recently quit my job of 6 years (salesman/floor manager/closer at a car dealership) and will start a new job next week working for Etsy. for the first time in my life i have a job that doesnt require a specific dress code! it feels great that i can submerge myself in jawns again and not worry about my manager asking me to go home and change because "i'm dressed too intimidating for customers." 0/10 i haven't been active much lately, but it's good to see a lot of...
Lorcan, the vans are perfect for the look. i wouldnt change anything. it's awesome as is!
awesome fits lately KOY! good to see the forum more active.
ummm? are you saying this is actually you, or just what you're wearing today? if you're gonna use photos from web shops, you could at least re-upload the photo and not use the direct link from the shop.
a better photo of my oxblood calf M1!
falconshirtssecond narrow J-CUTmoma [[SPOILER]]
speaking of 010101010000 boccaccini lol. i bought these ankle boots and am very happy with the quality and shape.
i have 4 pairs of these. i fit 40 MMM's perfectly, but with these the sizing has been all over the place. i'm assuming its the instep like FC said. i have sizes 38.5, 39 and a 40 and they all fit well. i am very happy with them though. they look awesome and the quality is great. especially at the yoox prices.