or Connect

Posts by clark kent

wow, this shit is fucking sad pathetic. what the fuck happened to Drew Keith.. i'm so glad i sold my spot and got myself out of this mess before it was too late.
ahhhh thank you so much @flowcharts
[[SPOILER]] this Ekam jacket is fucking perfect, does anybody know where i could find something similar?
NN, what you're wearing in the fitpic shot is easily one of my favorite fits from you. that shirt is awesome.
@slack tide?
IRO is awesome. i own a bunch of their stuff, that jacket is super nice.
looking to trade/sell my CWU45 in black lamb. stock 44 sizing. open to all pretty much all trades.
looks like one of the security tags that get removed with a high powered magnet.
western mass bitches. benes you ain't too far from me. i think your fits could benefit from simple preparations before actually snapping the photo, such as; pulling your pant legs down so that they stack or fall better on your shoes, set the camera up just a wee bit higher than where its at now, pull inner layers down so they fall less awkwardly, maybe stand a little side-ways, so that the photo isn't as straight-on, put your feet closer together, stand up straight with...
devops it is! haha.i suspect youre right on point with that assessment. i think, if anything, dressing in SWD is actually one of the main reasons why i'm doing so well with sales. people notice that i'm an actual human and that i'm not allowing my personal tastes/interests be drowned out in fear of standing out amongst my co-workers.