or Connect

Posts by applefoodstuffs

Gorgeous pair of Vintage made in the USA Florsheim Imperial Shell Cordovan Plain toe oxfords / blucher's in 7.5 EEE. Beautiful Patina. Color is #8 Cordovan/ Dark Burgundy. I have included pictures taken inside and outside so you can see the color better. V cleat and leather sole. Leather is still soft and pliable. These are made in the USA and are on par or exceed current offerings from Alden and AE. All sales final, Shipping to USA is $12 priority. Shoe trees not...
Gorgeous pair of Vintage made in the USA Florsheim Imperial Shell Cordovan Longwing's in 8D. Beautiful Patina. Color is #8 Cordovan/ Dark Burgundy. I have included pictures taken inside and outside so you can see the color better. V cleat and leather Double layer sole. leather is still soft and pliable. I believe these are late model (80-'s to 90's) era (beware of older versions that may be hard and dried out). These are made in the USA and are on par or exceed...
bit too strange for me, in a flashy/trendy type of way. would have to put extra thought in to outfit matching sort of like what women do, but then again this is why women buy so many shoes so they can be more matchy. I don't think you would get to wear them very often because of this and the fact they are boots, with grain makes them even less versitile I also feel like it would be a pain to shine the shoe with the cloth in the way.
SEBAGO x VANE special edition rough out / leather chukka 8 D In great condition, worn twice. I did cut off the Sebago tags that they put on the sides because it looked a bit silly. Shipping and paypal fees are additional. SOLD
Crockett & Jones for Polo Ralph Lauren Bench Made In England Cap Toe Boots Tan 8.5D marked 8.5 D US, feels TrueToSize Captoe boot in tan Used; Uppers, soles, insides in good/average shape, no odors. laces are starting to fray Measurements: bottom out-sole: 11.5" width at widest: 4" shipping is additional and calculated per destination/options Can do ebay BIN.
Johnston and Murphy Vintage Cap toe Brogue shoes made in USA brown blucher 9.5 C marked 9.5 C US Brogue cap toe blucher lace up style Uppers still soft and supple and soles in good shape, no odors. Measurements: bottom out-sole: 12" width at widest: 4" length inside: 11" Theses are a pair of Vintage Johnston and Murphy made in the USA, much better quality then what they produce now. Can ship outside of USA. Can do ebay sale also, price includes paypal fee but shipping is...
Johnston and Murphy Vintage Cap toe Brogue shoes made in USA brown blucher 9.5 C marked 9.5 C US Brogue cap toe blucher lace up style Uppers still soft and supple and soles in good shape, no odors. Measurements: bottom out-sole: 12" width at widest: 4" length inside: 11" Theses are a pair of Vintage Johnston and Murphy made in the USA, much better quality then what they produce now. Can ship outside of USA. Can do ebay sale also, price includes paypal fee but...
pm sent
Sold
Cordovan Dalton - Wingtip Lace-up Oxford Men's Dress Boots by Allen Edmonds 8.5 E Brown Cordovan leather retail $695 Worn once, But has defects, look at the defects closely in the close ups detail shots of the unlaced photos. This was a second (marked W) and there were rips on the inside tongue/throat areas. the throat area rips have been glued back together. The tongue is still detached on one side of both boots (not visible when worn) but there is still surface...