or Connect

Posts by Jim Profit

Strange i have two pair and mine is not waxed. But mine is old and i have stripped them many times. But i cant recall them ever being waxed.
The Chelsea 5 is regular calf skin NOT waxed.
I got this mail from Crockett and Jones. "The trees are actual based on our 337 last with the slightly more elongated toe shape and are made by our actual Last makers, so they are a very good fit for our 337,358 and 348 lasts in our collection. Our regular shoe tree was based on our old 330 last, which we used for all our Hand grade collection before we had 4-5 different lasts in the Hand grade."
Is there any evidence that these particular shoe trees are made on the 337 last? I have contacted CJ but havent received a reply yet.
Is this shoe tree realy made from the 337 last? http://www.crockettandjones.com
I would also like to know if there is any standard procedure if you have used too much cream on your shoes. I guess this is pretty common, and you quickly get dark spots on the shoes
Thank you that was exactly what I was after . The GG shoe next to it is that on the MH71 last or the TG73 last?
This is exactly the product image I was talking about. Does anyone have shoes from both lasts?
Is there anyone here who has both Edward Green in last 888 and in last 606 that can take some comparative pictures. I find very few online which is not product images.
Bumping this thread. It would have been fun to hear some opinions of what you think, 87 people have read but no comments. Come on guys