or Connect

Posts by mic

Best ad copy I've read in a long time.
As seen here: https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/sportcoatsandvests/Ludlowsportcoats/PRDOVR~21968/21968.jsp 36S jacket. Worn 3x and in absolutely pristine condition. Measurements: Length 28.5" Arm length 24.5" Chest 19.75" shoulders: 17.75" $105 $95 includes shipping in the States -if you are outside the US please inquire re shipping.
100% wool, Flat-frint, Charcoal with very faint magenta chalkstripes that make them more interesting. The usual Mabitex construction with split waistband. Worn once only. Waist: 16" Inseam: 28" with 1.5 inches spared Rise: about 11.5" Hem: just under 8" $24 includes shipping in the States -if you are outside the US please inquire before paying for them. Thanks!
Burberry "Black Label" black mohair/wool blend jacket, 36. Made in Italy, Slim fitting, high armholes, working sleeve buttons. Single vent, fully lined. Worn just a few times, as it does not suit me well in terms of fit. $40 $35 includes shipping in the States, please ask about shipping if you are outside the US. Why so cheap? I'm sick of looking at it in my closet. Shoulders: 17" Chest: 19.25" Sleeve: 25" Length: 28"
FWIW, flipsilk is a good guy. He posted these a while ago and he was very accommodating about a meet- up. The shirts are beautiful and I would have bought 5 of them if they had fit.
good deal.
Great deal here.
Bought NWOT from Scottmc last week (see link below), I wore it exactly once and realized that I need a 15.5. It's been washed cold and line dried and is ready for someone with a smaller neck than me. $30, shipped in the States ...OBO. http://www.styleforum.net/t/365323/nwot-brooks-brothers-extra-slim-fit-ocbd-shirt-15-33 Measurements (which are approximate): Shoulder-to-shoulder: 17" pit-to-pit: 20" sleeve from shoulder: 24" length from BOC: 29.75" Thanks to...
Burberry "Black Label" black mohair/wool blend jacket, 36. Made in Italy, Slim fitting, high armholes, working sleeve buttons. Single vent, fully lined. Something I bought, had shortened (sleeve from shoulder and length), and wore twice, which is a pity because it's the finest piece of clothing I've ever owned. The full retail price on this was ridiculous... $75 Shoulders: 17" Chest: 19.25" Sleeve: 25" Length: 28" The fine print: no smoking and no pets in the...
Classic natural shoulder jacket at a very nice price. NWOT Club Monaco "Grant fit" Navy 100% Linen jacket, 38. Lined in sleeves only. Double vented, working sleeve buttons. Made in Turkey. It's from a NYC sample sale and I was being optimistic ...I'm a 36 and it's just too big for me. $75 Shoulders: 17.25" Chest: 19.5" Sleeve: 25" Length: 29" The fine print: no smoking and no pets in the home Canada or further abroad please inquire re shipping. Measurements are...