or Connect

Posts by mic

I just bought this belt from esteemed member/mod Marblehouse and find I'm fatter than I had realized. Goddamn. It's beautiful and in perfect unworn shape, and it's just my dumb fault for not comparing the measurements he provided to the belts in my closet: Width: 1 1/4"; Length to 1st hole (min): 29 1/2"; Length to 5th hole (max): 33 1/2" Because there is no point in trying to take better photos than the one Mr. House had up, I asked him for permission to use his...
Beautiful and a bargain, wish these were 7.5.
Whoops! I am not very bright, am I? It's a small. Will edit the post...
Selling a Gitman Brother's Vintage "Good Luck" long-sleeve button down shirt, BNWOT. Size Small. $60 A steal at $45 shipped in the USA.
Jesus these are an insane deal.
Selling 4 3 pairs of pants. First up: 2 brand new blue pairs of GBV trousers. Each pair is $30 $25 shipped in the USA or $45 for both. 1 Pair is navy, 1 pair is slate blue. Both are 100% cotton, lightweight canvas, with split curtain waistbands and 2" to let out in the waist. Actual waist is 29". Both pairs have identical measurements: Waist: 14.5" Inseam: 33" unfinished Knee: 8.25" Hem: 7.75" Lastly a pair of Epaulet Mint-colored distressed cotton Rivet Chinos, Size...
Best ad copy I've read in a long time.
As seen here: https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/sportcoatsandvests/Ludlowsportcoats/PRDOVR~21968/21968.jsp 36S jacket. Worn 3x and in absolutely pristine condition. Measurements: Length 28.5" Arm length 24.5" Chest 19.75" shoulders: 17.75" $105 $95 includes shipping in the States -if you are outside the US please inquire re shipping.
100% wool, Flat-frint, Charcoal with very faint magenta chalkstripes that make them more interesting. The usual Mabitex construction with split waistband. Worn once only. Waist: 16" Inseam: 28" with 1.5 inches spared Rise: about 11.5" Hem: just under 8" $24 includes shipping in the States -if you are outside the US please inquire before paying for them. Thanks!
Burberry "Black Label" black mohair/wool blend jacket, 36. Made in Italy, Slim fitting, high armholes, working sleeve buttons. Single vent, fully lined. Worn just a few times, as it does not suit me well in terms of fit. $40 $35 includes shipping in the States, please ask about shipping if you are outside the US. Why so cheap? I'm sick of looking at it in my closet. Shoulders: 17" Chest: 19.25" Sleeve: 25" Length: 28"