or Connect

Posts by mic

FWIW, flipsilk is a good guy. He posted these a while ago and he was very accommodating about a meet- up. The shirts are beautiful and I would have bought 5 of them if they had fit.
good deal.
Great deal here.
Bought NWOT from Scottmc last week (see link below), I wore it exactly once and realized that I need a 15.5. It's been washed cold and line dried and is ready for someone with a smaller neck than me. $30, shipped in the States ...OBO. http://www.styleforum.net/t/365323/nwot-brooks-brothers-extra-slim-fit-ocbd-shirt-15-33 Measurements (which are approximate): Shoulder-to-shoulder: 17" pit-to-pit: 20" sleeve from shoulder: 24" length from BOC: 29.75" Thanks to...
Burberry "Black Label" black mohair/wool blend jacket, 36. Made in Italy, Slim fitting, high armholes, working sleeve buttons. Single vent, fully lined. Something I bought, had shortened (sleeve from shoulder and length), and wore twice, which is a pity because it's the finest piece of clothing I've ever owned. The full retail price on this was ridiculous... $75 Shoulders: 17" Chest: 19.25" Sleeve: 25" Length: 28" The fine print: no smoking and no pets in the...
Classic natural shoulder jacket at a very nice price. NWOT Club Monaco "Grant fit" Navy 100% Linen jacket, 38. Lined in sleeves only. Double vented, working sleeve buttons. Made in Turkey. It's from a NYC sample sale and I was being optimistic ...I'm a 36 and it's just too big for me. $75 Shoulders: 17.25" Chest: 19.5" Sleeve: 25" Length: 29" The fine print: no smoking and no pets in the home Canada or further abroad please inquire re shipping. Measurements are...
Good deal.
Closet cleaning time! Prices include shipping to the US. Buy 2 or more, take $25 off the total, buy 3, take $75 off... 1. Woolrich Woolen Mills Daiki Suzuki (2010?) Penn Jacket, size Small. Made in USA. No vents. Used a fair bit but in great shape without signs of wear. Nice layering piece under a waxed cotton jacket. $100 Shoulders: 18" Chest: 19.75" Sleeve: 24.5" Length: 27" 2. NWOT Club Monaco "Grant fit" Navy 100% Linen jacket, 38. Double vented, working...
What a bargain.
I just want to say I have a pair of these and my New Year's resolution is to wear the f**k out of them next year. GLWS.