or Connect

Posts by mic

Selling this Filson shoulder bag I purchased as a camera bag and have not used more than a few times owing to stepping down to a fixed lens camera. It is the more basic version with nylon webbing straps. Been living in my closet in a clean home and appears to be brand new. I will say it can hold a surprising number of liquor bottles. Sorry for the poor photos. Selling cheap as my apartment is tiny and I'm trying hard to make room: $50 shipped in USA or local pick up in...
Selling these Eastland boots purchased about 1 year ago from J Press and worn about 10 times. They have been treated once with sno-seal which helped soften up the leather a bit, however they are still almost new and far from broken in. Selling cheap as I have a tiny apartment and they are taking up valuable space: $40.00 plus $10 shipping in USA or local NYC pick up (full retail on these was over $200).
Sold! Thanks! I'm heartbroken to be selling these gorgeous boots, but they are not a good fit for me. They were purchased almost new from a forum member some months ago and worn about 10 times. They are not yet broken in. Heel and Toe taps were added, easily removed if you prefer. There is a bit of residue from tongue pads I tried to use to improve the fit, however most of it easily came off. My apartment is tiny so they are priced to move: $135 + $15 shipping in US, or...
redacted/pm sent
Someone should buy this. I have the variant with hideaway backpack straps and it is the best travel bag ever.
Ovadia and Sons Tan 100% cotton trousers. Marked 32. Crisp, light texture. Worn about 30 seconds as they are a bit large for me. I suspect that these come from the Hertling factory, where Epaulet trousers are produced. There is about 1.25" preserved at the hem. Waist: 15.75" Inseam: 27.25" Hem: 8" Rise: about 10.5" Thigh: 12.5"
redacted -see pm
Filson Medium Duffle in tan. I have used it twice since buying it a year ago. Condition is excellent with some light markings, mostly on the bottom. Asking $200 $190 with included shipping in the US, or NYC pick-up for $170 (if you can come to me). bottom of bag: