or Connect

Posts by mic

redacted/pm sent
Someone should buy this. I have the variant with hideaway backpack straps and it is the best travel bag ever.
Bump and price drop to $25! Selling 2 pairs of Mabitex I never wear and a pair of Ovadia and Sons pants I just picked up from the sample sale. All have split waistbands. Each pair just $35 -->$30 shipped in the US, or buy 2-3 for a reduction. Now only the Ovadia & Sons pair remains. Yes, my pictures suck. If I wanted to go to the trouble to take better pictures I would be asking more money for my pants. Ovadia and Sons Tan 100% cotton. Marked 32. Crisp, light texture....
redacted -see pm
redacted
Filson Medium Duffle in tan. I have used it twice since buying it a year ago. Condition is excellent with some light markings, mostly on the bottom. Asking $200 $190 with included shipping in the US, or NYC pick-up for $170 (if you can come to me). bottom of bag:
I am selling this Engineered Garments Bedford Jacket at a loss -I just bought it from edubs01 and with his kind permission am using his photos. I was disappointed to find that I would require a small. -Unlined blazer -Made from 85% cotton/15%linen. -4 patch pockets on the front & 2 interior pockets -3 button front closure -Peak lapels -Made in New York City -Size Medium. -In my opinion, it appears new. There is no sign of its having been worn -other than lack of...
I bought this belt from esteemed member/mod Marblehouse and find I'm fatter than I had realized. Goddamn. It's beautiful and in perfect unworn shape, and it's just my dumb fault for not comparing the measurements he provided to the belts in my closet: Width: 1 1/4"; Length to 1st hole (min): 29 1/2"; Length to 5th hole (max): 33 1/2" Because there is no point in trying to take better photos than the ones Mr. House had up, I asked him for permission to use his...
Beautiful and a bargain, wish these were 7.5.
Whoops! I am not very bright, am I? It's a small. Will edit the post...