Posts by mic

Epaulet "ends for friends" rivets in a 31" waist Light wear with a light spot on the left butt cheek which is probably functionally invisible Fabric is 92% cotton/8% cashmere, very light and soft. Price includes shipping in USA, in a soft mailer, other locales can be negotiated. If you want anything else I'm selling I'll be happy to make a great deal. Measurements (approximate) Waist: 16" Width at hem: 7.5" Inseam: 29.
Bumped in error, sorry!
Selling a pair of white Peal wingtips. Light-moderate wear. Generally had shoe trees placed in them between wears. I have it in my head that they are Crockett & Jones manufacture, but not really sure. For reference, I'm a 7.5 in Barrie & Modified lasts, 8 in Grant last; these are a hair narrow on me for long days and that's why I'm selling. Price includes shipping in USA in a soft mailer. Other locales can be negotiated. Check out my other sales -if you want anything...
Note: price drop Selling this great suit which has perhaps a dozen wears. Offering cheap as I'm eager to make room in my closet. Great soft construction 60/40 linen/cotton blend Double vented Selling as the pants are too tight and the canvas nature of the fabric prevents me from letting them out the half inch I need (the current seam would show; taking them in would not be an issue though). Price is for shipping in the US in a soft mailer. Other locales can be...
Selling this suit which has only been worn once. Beautiful light wool-linen blend. Pictures don't show how gorgeous the material is in sunlight. Double vented. Note it has no belt loops -suspender buttons only. Price is shipped in USA, can negotiate for other locales. If you want anything else I'm selling I'd be happy to make a great deal. Jacket Shoulders: 16.5 in Pit to pit: 19 in Length from BOC: 28 in Pants Waist: 15.5 in Width at knee: 9 in Width at hem: 8.5...
nice
Sold!
Selling this Filson shoulder bag I purchased as a camera bag and have not used more than a few times owing to stepping down to a fixed lens camera. It is the more basic version with nylon webbing straps. Been living in my closet in a clean home and appears to be brand new. I will say it can hold a surprising number of liquor bottles. Sorry for the poor photos. Selling cheap as my apartment is tiny and I'm trying hard to make room: $50 shipped in USA or local pick up in...
Selling these Eastland boots purchased about 1 year ago from J Press and worn about 10 times. They have been treated once with sno-seal which helped soften up the leather a bit, however they are still almost new and far from broken in. Selling cheap as I have a tiny apartment and they are taking up valuable space: $40.00 plus $10 shipping in USA or local NYC pick up (full retail on these was over $200).
Sold! Thanks! I'm heartbroken to be selling these gorgeous boots, but they are not a good fit for me. They were purchased almost new from a forum member some months ago and worn about 10 times. They are not yet broken in. Heel and Toe taps were added, easily removed if you prefer. There is a bit of residue from tongue pads I tried to use to improve the fit, however most of it easily came off. My apartment is tiny so they are priced to move: $135 + $15 shipping in US, or...