or Connect

Posts by thc

Here are my weaknesses. They're focused around my favorite brands Helmut Lang, Calvin Klein Collection Jil Sander Valextra Mandarina Duck A. Testoni Goldpfeil Loewe General things: Nice leather accessories for every sort of function you can imagine--e.g., tie cases, pda cases, etc. Silver Shirts High quality cashmere tops
Quote: Quote: Don't forget the Lattanzi and Tanino Crisci stores as well. A newbie in NYC here.  Can you tell me where these stores are?  The other I know. They're both on Madison. Tanino, which makes great leather goods in addition to shoes is around 68th, i think. Lattanzi is around 72nd across the street from Ralph Lauren.
I really like Rene Lezard. There used to be a Rene Lezard boutique in New York on W. Broadway in SoHo, but it closed and it's now Anne Klein. You can find Rene Lezard at Camouflage and at Bergdorf Goodman. I would say it's similar to Mandarina. I'd say it's more similar to Prada or Calvin Klein Collection.
For casual lace up shoes, most better brands like Ferragamo, Testoni, etc make sneaker style shoes. Personally I have a pair of khaki colored deck shoes from Hogan and a pair of black sneakers from Bally. I've been very happy with these shoes. If you want to go for more Retro, you could always check out the new Retro lines from Puma, Adidas, Ellesse, etc. If you're in NY, I can tell you which stores have a good selection.
Sorry.
Bluefly too.
I've never been there, but I've heard about it. Unlimited haircuts and manicures/pedicures for the year during your membership sounds good to me. I forget how much it was. Do a search on Google to see if they have a web site. hope this helps a little.
i just use Edge and have been happy with it.  I hate spending a ton of money shaving cream since it's easy to dispense too much.  I shave in the shower so it makes my beard very soft and easy to shave.
I actually hate Aveda products except for the Rosemary Mint shampoo. The mint makes your scalp feel great. Check out Aesop from Australia too.
I actually hate Aveda products except for the Rosemary Mint shampoo. The mint makes your scalp feel great. Check out Aesop from Australia too.