or Connect

Posts by thc

Does anyone know where I can buy one of these electric razor type things that shaves off sweater pilling? Thanks.
Anyone have any current codes for Bluefly?
They sell it at Saks, and I think Barneys (not positive about that.) Not really my type of style, so I can't comment on the quality from any personal experience.
There are some lines that are just hard to find anywhere in the US for men.  I know none of these are on your list, but if you have access to them, I would definitely be interested, especially since I go to Toronto twice a year: Samsonite Blacklabel Mandarina Duck hLam Trussardi Valextra leather Goldpfeil leather Tanner Krolle leather Rene Lezard Cerruti Arte/1881 (not the licensed stuff) Jaeger Strenesse Byblos Krizia All i can think of for now.
I personally like chapstick. It's cheap and does its job, at least for me. I hate the Kiehl's lip balm. It's overpriced, doesn't absorb well and makes your lips shiny. You might as well just buy Vaseline.
I'm a little late to this thread. I don't think anyone has mentioned A. Testoni shoes. They have their own store on 5th Avenue and their shoes are also sold at Barneys.
Barney's Co-op is a the part of Barney's that sells more urban and "younger"/casual lines. You'll find lines like PS-Paul Smith, Prada Sport, Comme des Garcons Shirt, James Perse, Helmut Lang jeans and other lines like that. You'll also see a lot of retro stuff like Ben Sherman, and retro Adidas and Puma. It's a cool store and they have a great jeans selection.
My favorite brand for jeans is Helmut Lang and Marc by Marc Jacobs.
When did the Cerruti boutique in NY close? That was one of my favorite stores.
Barney's has every brand of denim you could imagine--Helmut Lang, Marc Jacobs, Seven, Earl, Diesel, Levi's Red Tab, etc. In general, my favorite thing about Barneys is its inclusion of a lot of hard-to-find designers like Dries Van Noten and Lucien Pellat-Finet. Bergdorf's has actually really improved with their "younger" lines and more sporty collections.  They've got a great collection of Tailgate t-shirts which are my favorite t-shirts.  The stuff is on the 3rd floor...