or Connect

Posts by faketrain

Brand new with tags, Canada Goose Manitoba in XS (Graphite). $450 CONUS, need to get rid of this as I need the cash. Beautiful and well made jacket as can be expected from Canada Goose, rare XS size and retails for $645. Great slim profile for a goose down parka. Same product as here: http://www.ssense.com/men/product/canada_goose/manitoba_parka/39232?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=products&utm_term=39232
Fjallraven Yupik Parka - Dark Navy XXS - $400 CONUS! Purchased this last year at the flagship Fjallraven store on Mott St. in NYC. Wore it only a total of 3 times, and boxed it up since then. It has been a safe queen since then, as I have way too many winter coats and casual wear doesn't really make it into my rotation. Immaculate condition as it was only worn literally 3 times. I took off the little Fjallraven badge on the front chest pocket (I still have it if you...
Brand new with tags, Canada Goose Manitoba in XS (Graphite). $450 CONUS, need to get rid of this as I need the cash. Beautiful and well made jacket as can be expected from Canada Goose, rare XS size and retails for $645. Great slim profile for a goose down parka. Same product as here: http://www.ssense.com/men/product/canada_goose/manitoba_parka/39232?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=products&utm_term=39232
I have a BNWT Canada Goose Manitoba jacket in size XS (color: graphite). Just got in the mail from Context Clothing but I realized I have way too many winter jackets. Brand new with tags only $450 CONUS. I have receipts and everything. Most sites are sold out of this size and retails for $645. First come first serve.
BNWT suit supply shirt. Beautiful shirt, mother of pearl buttons size 14.5 (sleeve is 34.1 according to the website). $80 brand new
New with tags Suit Supply Size 35 100% Linen Sport coat. $270 CONUS Italian fabric. Brand new, never worn, unaltered. It is more of a true US 36, rather than the tagged 35. Functional surgeons cuffs, mother of pearl buttons. Measurements: Shoulders: 17.25" Pit to pit: 19" Waist: 17.25" Sleeves: 25"
Quote: Originally Posted by acecow I'm a little wary of posting more casual fits in the light of recent discussions. However, I really don't believe they fit into the SW&D mindset. Plus, I really like you all. Even Crusty. no denim shots, edited out In the next one, I want to illustrate the importance of high armholes and MTM shirts. Having a shirt that fits you perfectly is one of the most satisfying and liberating sartorial experiences. I...
I've got a United Arrows "Beauty & Youth" size 36 grey jacket for sale, click the sig
I have Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa EDC 3.4 oz/100.55 ml for $70 or trade
price drop to $70