or Connect

Posts by mksims

Quote: Originally Posted by L'Incandescent I'm loving this record, but it did take a few listens to get used to it. It's very cold and dark, even by Interpol standards. Anyone who liked Lighthouse and Wrecking Ball from OLTA should love the whole second half of the new record. "All of the Ways" is the real standout, IMO. And no, the new record doesn't sound like TOTBL or Antics. Starting to like it, too, after a weekend of listening....
Quote: Originally Posted by sportchicwear Not a fan of italian design myself Why, if I can ask?
Quote: Originally Posted by Hombre Secreto Just downloaded the album. Gonna see what's good. Just gave it a quick listen... Didn't really like "Lights" but I really liked "Summer Well." Nothing really great. Just listened to a few tracks from the myspace page, and none seemed to be unforgettable, perhaps it'll get better on the long run, after some listenings?
Quote: Originally Posted by Pezzaturra Bamboo-bikes) lol . I bet bikes made out of pasta are even lighter. Yes, but not handy when raining
Quote: Originally Posted by Wiker Simple but stylish, great quality. Spot on. Quote: Originally Posted by spertia I collect '60s and '70s modern Italian design -- furniture, lighting, accessories. Just love it. Some of my favorite Italian designers from that period are Joe Colombo, Giotto Stoppino, Mario Bellini, and Achille Castiglioni, though there are many other great ones. I love that period, too, and in...
Nice bike, must be as light as a feather
I'm feeling supersonic, give me gin and tonic
A simple thread to talk about Italian design.... just to start off with: what do you find to be beautiful/unique/special (or uninteresting, borign...) in Italian design?
Quote: Originally Posted by L'Incandescent David Pajo is replacing him on tour. He's not a member of the band, though. Based on some interviews I vaguely remember, I think the band has not ruled out making him a member at some time in the future. David Pajo?? Wow, can't wait to see them live then.
Starting holidays in three days!