or Connect

Posts by Roygbivuxg

raw mij jean sizing seems pretty inconsistent recently. I picked up a pair of 17.5cm from the soho store recently and the first pair of sz 28 i tried were really loose. The SA said there were no 27's in stock so gave me another pair of 17.5's...and they fit a whole inch tighter. He was just as baffled as I was. The size 28 raw mij 19cm i tried were Much tighter than the tighter pair of 17.5's that i left with. (for reference im a very snug 28 in petit standards).
^ grim tims are a lot skinnier than new standards. Try N&F slim guy or weird guy
obviously this goes without saying. Still, just seeing stuff like this turns me off from considering those tournaments when they were only a 'consideration' to begin with. Really wanted some new editions but since they never seemed to make it past the showroom, I'm being forced to look elsewhere...
whoa that sucks. Giant quality depreciation? I was really liking the look of the suede this season too but guess ill stay away
http://www.aloharag.com/eng/shop/designers/men/martin-margiela/martin-margiela-s37ws0143-classic-trainer-wht.html
mr hare turned their running shoes into hightops edit: cant believe these are balenciagas..
^^do NOT soak, unless you want a flat, lifeless, non-crispy pair from the get-go. N&F are unsanforized so shrinkage will be minimal. Also, when its time to wash, a washing machine will do fine...JonSmythe has no idea what he's talking about.
the length will shrink a little as the honeycombs behind the knees settle in (about .5-1 inch). They'll also shrink about an inch (maybe less) after the first wash...but also remember they'll sag a little lower after some wear. You should be ok if you leave enough material to be able to make a 1 inch cuff with just a little break. Enjoy your first raws
if you only plan on wearing them on weekends there's no need to worry about fading. Faint fading will begin appearing after ~3 months of EVERYDAY wear, so you should be fine. Also, don't soak them. That'll remove the sheen the new denim has and make them look 'flatter' and lighter in color.