or Connect

Posts by Roygbivuxg

i actually like the sweats + baller sneakers combo Quote: Originally Posted by JGP. tried on some YSL high tops today at the tannery in boston. really really liked them, they have some great models out this year. but $560, ugh. hoping they make it to some kind of sale... i remember reading somewhere that they have a 50% off entire store sale twice a year. keeping fingers crossed
the base is retarded but the case is sweet. where to kop?
^^love the assymetry of that cardi edit: actually can't tell if it was made that way or its just how you're wearing it :\\ either way, looks dope
^^^^RPG and riot shield...in civilian clothes?? siiick fit looks pretty cool too, minus the fanny pack
Quote: Originally Posted by APK I prefer these to most of the entries in the baller shoe thread. What's the price range for those? those guccis are an abomination. For $575 they look and feel terribly cheap
Quote: Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist j crew (deal with it) dior marsell bad angle sick dior fit. 17.5cm?
Quote: Originally Posted by ddragovi This is so sick. Fit on everything is spot on. Sq the way this pic is 'shopped leads me to believe the shaved look really suites you better than 5 o'clock shadow. Your fits are usually very refined and clean cut and stubble really clashes with that. Quote: Originally Posted by danracer are those fingers coming out of your crotch?!!
APC is not thin but it doesn't exactly keep you warm, either. Since the denim is so rigid and becomes even more so when its cold out, it tends to behave like sheet metal, i.e. cools down quickly and chills the skin upon contact. I never would have guessed that pants could do such a thing but it did and it sucked. APCs =/= warmth in New England winters
Quote: Originally Posted by brohymn "This message was sent to you at the request of The Tannery to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS. The physical package(s) may or may not have actually been tendered to UPS for shipment. To verify the actual transit status of your shipment, click on the tracking link below or contact The Tannery directly." 42 silver bballs, good luck Roygbivuxg :P shit...
^