or Connect

Posts by Roygbivuxg

hmm interesting you're right i missed the 1797 which is from the SS2015 season. I'm guessing the only difference is the addition of a front pull tab and a black welt vs no front pull tab and tan welt on the 1897? Soles look the same. Kinda wish I didn't stop saving an archive of all CP releases last year lol
not really into eg stuff but that bomber is amazing
Re: bball sizingI go TTS on all achilles and bballs. Sized up on derby shine since the toe is narrower than achilles. Fits slightly long but perfectly comfortable.No official list of colors but you can just look at the last 4 digits which represent the color code and are consist from season to season. The code only represents the color of the upper and not the color of the sole or the material of the upper, which are both represented by the first 4 digits. For example,...
Hah i think the problem here is I'm not interested in going full rick (no context outside the house and I try to avoid dark colors in general). Admittedly the geos were among my dumbest clothing purchases but damn i still love the goofiness
ah cool you're right those look almost identical. On another note, I wish they didn't supersize the tongues so much makes them even less wearable than they already were
Wow those look so much better than my YKK (or is that just oxidation?)
sz40 for a nike 9 is almost a whole size too small :/ get rid of them before you mess up your feet!
but i like massive diaper butt
Yeah I feel ya. I'm a little weary of double layer shirts myself. Years ago I had a double layer james perse shirt (not that it's the same as a rick tee) that was great until it started pilling...in space between the layers....and then i was like wtf do you do about this lol
Are the pair without the knee blowouts the same? I think the ripped pair looks great from mid thigh down. Not sure whats going on in the crotch area but I wouldn't go so far as to alter them tbh. If you insist though, inner thigh darts (like those seen on drkshdw jeans) may be all you need. For what its worth the large angled soles and techiness of the pure boosts and 350s really aren't working with the laid back denim. I'd suggest trying some low profile minimalist tennis...