Posts by Roygbivuxg

I went tts and they fit fine. For some reason my left foot has some heel slip but the right is perfect. I thought about sizing down at first but the toebox really is just too narrow and short for that. edit: tts meaning same size in gats. But then again im 42 in mmm gats, 42 in cp achilles, and both fit perfectly, which for some people seem to think is impossible but w/e.
^as far as I remember there were knit sleeve slave jackets with knit cuffs but the full denim ones or the denim with leather sleeves always ended in a shirt style cuff not knit ones
thnx! copped some black/white blades for funsies
Wait so your jeans get tighter the more you wear them too? Interesting.
anyone know the difference between the mainline "oversized tee" and the drkshdw "jumbo tee"? They look pretty same to me at least in terms of cut...both are 100% cotton...hard to tell texture/weight looking at pics of black tees On another note, any tee materials to look for or avoid? I prefer all cotton but open to trying other fabrics.
Mini-geo mastosneaks lol
Creasing on my derbies is pretty obvious but nowhere near as large as those. Still waiting for suede/smooth leather derbies...
lmfao
prisoners are a dropcrotch sweatpants that come in a few variations (regular length, cropped, cuffed, felpa, etc) and afaik are always cotton...and are a drkshdw model. Not sure why you'd be set on getting only mainline pieces as mainline is just the more-interesting-fabric + less-wearable-designs of the two. As for your question, I'm no expert (esp not leathers as the designs seem to change while the names don't from season to season) but the only rick pants I'm aware of...
better than the highs...but still kinda meh