Posts by Roygbivuxg

100% Extra fine merino oversized knit turtleneck from Rick Owens in "pearl". Tagged size M. The fabric is loose, soft, stretchy, and has an interesting texture. No season is indicated on the tag as pictured. Inner tag detached but will be included as pictured. *Like New condition* - tags included. Absolutely no holes or flaws. Stored in drawer to prevent deforming on a hanger. I am the original owner, wore this 2 times and decided it is just too big for me. I am typically...
^Those are rad. The height makes them unwearable for me unfortunately
^yep u got it now
1660 looks like a premium with vintage sole. Leather looks pretty garbage on it tbh. There's no reason to get caught up on the numbers really, just figure out if you prefer the originals, premiums, retros, or the thin sole variant of the originals/premiums and buy them in the color you like. 1528 is the original smooth leather achilles with color-matched sole...and it's the only code I bother to remember.
you completely missed my point...vintage is a color for original and premium models...retros have "vintage" soles by default.
^the red sweatpants look nice but wouldn't buy anything (never been a fan, nothing original imo). Also, Adonis makes everything look good so I can't judge clothes at face value when he's the model
1854 is a premium achilles - Vs. original achilles, premiums have more padding, has the side chevron, tongue has different padding layout, heel tab is higher.1658 is a smooth leather original achilles with a white sole regardless of leather color.Premiums fit about 1/2 size tighter than originals.The codes are not always reliable fwiw. Sometimes they can seem random especially as they come out with new models with slightly different materials.Vintage doesn't denote a "fit"...
^nice boots. If you're concerned about the rain, I highly recommend tarrago nano protector. I've tried it on a light beige suede oxford, some green suede achilles, and some light grey suede geobaskets and there's no color change as far as i cant tell. The ultrahydrophobic coating lasted about 4 months with moderate wear on the oxfords and 6 months of minimal wear on the achilles before I noticed some water penetration.
Not sure if these are still made tbh, they've always been pretty rare. I've never seen them online, only at physical locations. I got a pair in 2011 from the Soho store in NY and have heard the Vegas store used to carry them. You could try calling those locations. Alternatively you can check if SLP still makes raws as the cut is similar afaik. For future reference, these types of questions are best left to the specific brand threads (there's a dior homme one if you...
Dam that's disappointing. Thnx for checking.