or Connect

Posts by Roygbivuxg

The optical illusion is strong with this one
Wait what?? I take a 42 in all achilles and had to size up to 43 on my derby shines They fit maybe a half size long but the 42 crushed my toes and I have a normal width foot. Mine are the navy ones from FW14 btw.
go with 42
I think you'll be ok. I have a pair of derbies I was considering topying cuz of the quick wear I noticed on the heel but I never did. Turns out initially the wear is heavy but the crepe doesnt fall off in chunks too much, it just compresses, so after a certain amount of time you don't see as much wear progression as initially. Unless the crepe is substantially less dense on those (havn't had a chance to handle a pair myself :/) i wouldn't worry about it.
that's just bizarre. Those look like standard white achilles. The last pic even has the right code
wow those look incredible. Im so glad there aren't any left in my size lol
re: sizing - I think part of the discrepancy in sizing up/down may come from CP's own scaling. For example, larger sizes may fit closer to TTS vs smaller sizes will fit larger...who knows re: quality -- TBH the most obvious low quality CP leathers I've handled were all white smooth leathers--achilles and bballs. The colored models that have passed through my hands (cream, ivory, black) are more acceptable for the price (more supple) but still not what they used to be. I...
@ike_hiking_boots thereve been a couple different off white shades over the years. End used to have 4 at the same time. 3001 and 3154 are also off-white/cream/whatever you want to call it. I've found sizing to be consistently TTS since i got my first pair FW09 bball highs. I got a size 41 (sized down 1) and they're too tight (they're all silver...pm me if you're interested)...worn maybe 6 times since then. I have achilles from SS10, FW12, SS13, SS15 and they all fit TTS...
Brand New In Box CP Bball lows in black. I sized down from my achilles size (42) and these are definitely too small for me. These are the sleakest version of the bballs: no additional layer to the sole, no textured leather panels: all smooth leather. Only tried on indoors. *sold* Price includes shipping to CONUS. Thanks for looking.
I think there's a miscommunication here. The numbers you're referring to are the model numbers not the color codes...CP's color codes (last 4 digits as i mentioned previously) are pretty consistent season to season so I would go by those instead of descriptions like "sand/tan/beige/khaki" etc.