or Connect

Posts by Roygbivuxg

Are the derbies this season the 'cadet' model with the long white heel tab? If so, is it possible to tuck the tabs in all the way so that they are not visible? Im trying to decide if they're usable for dressier purposes
Yeah i dont blame you...cp sizing is kinda strange. I have the redwing work chukka. The last pair of nikes I owned were a 9.5 or 10 spiridon about 8 years ago (but i have friends who size up on nike). My current runners are size 9 asics.
you're talking about the derbies not achilles right? I dont know how the derbies fit compared to achilles but I'm a US 9/9.5 in most sneakers (9 in vans, 9 in red wings, 9.5 adidas, 9.5/10 nike) and 42 achilles fit me perfectly. I don't have wide feet either. A lot of people on here seem to agree to size down on cps but theres also a lot of us who just go tts and it works fine. Please let us know how the derbies fit!edit: also ime, nikes run .5 to 1 size large
nice! same size as achilles?
agreed. i have achilles high, low, mid, and bball high but mids are def most comfy. A while ago i wore my light grey mids pretty much every day and they worked with most things in my closet
np bottom is definitely 19cm. Not sure for the top one. The cuts are pretty much identical although I think KVA made the back rises longer... but this is only from hearsay and photo comparison, I don't have any real life experience with Hedi-era denim
I picked up a pair of the green suede achilles (non-summer) a few weeks ago and it is definitely tighter than my older mids (leather) and highs (suede), both of which are slightly loose. The nice thing is, the suede this season doesnt seem to bleed dye like past models.
^size down 1-2 only for raw b/c they stretch. For washed, go TTS or maybe 1 size down depending on the model. Most diors (even 17.5cm) are fairly loose through the leg when wearing the correct waist size IME but that's b/c I have skinny legs. The models Hedi Slimane used are especially thin (and tall), which make all the jeans look loose/slouchy. edit: in that 2nd pic you can tell he's wearing them on his hips, not waist, so def. not sized down
omg lol...
You could be ok with the 31 if ur raws are not super tight. My 17.5cm MII washed pair is tighter all around compared to my 17.5cm MIJ raw (both 28). I've also tried on a washed 17.5 pair in 29 that i couldnt get past my thighs, so...u can never be too sure :/