or Connect

Posts by Roygbivuxg

not having half sizes is especially a pain (literally?) when dealing with laceless shoes
@cmninja I'd go with the 46. IME sneakers/dress shoes don't ever stretch out enough width-wise to be acceptably comfortable, even after a week or two with a shoe stretcher wedged in. For reference, I take sz 42 in achilles and bballs which fit perfectly and 43 in chelseas and derby shines due to width issues...I have regular D width feet. The 43 are maybe a cm long but thicker socks (I usually wear very thin ones) make them fit fine without heel slippage. Sounds like...
There were a couple black training boots with the side zip that made it to Jan sales on Ssense last Jan. They were down to about $300 iirc including one in my size. I ended up going with a pair of navy derby shines tho and couldn't justify getting the boots too at the time but sometimes wish i did. No regrets with the derbies tho!
my 38-85 tokyo slims have 61cm sleeves (from top of shoulder seam) post shrinkage, which is probably about a cm if that helps
Those rec shoes (i think some places called them the "new rec shoe) with the oxford lacing were only available for 1 season iirc. They look way better and nothing like the old rec shoe which had derby style lacing and was really long and low cut. Very similar to some old dvn sneakers:
you should wait for the OAMC airbornes to drop https://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/oamc/airborne-grosgrain-trimmed-polished-leather-sneakers/734639?ppv=2Can't go wrong with achilles or lanvins (at least the non-shiny captoe ones). And agree with the AMI branding. I almost bought their runners so many times but never did cuz of the huge lettering. I think they'd sell much better without it.
I've only worn tapered sweatpants and cropped sweatpants (wider hem, dropped crotch) with geos :/ Tapered jeans are fine too but I almost never wear jeans these days.
Agree Anns are nice. How about raf, pierre hardy (with and without side zip), feit, balenciaga, givenchy (CP rip)?
Found this while randomly searching #techrunner. Guess these are the new walrus runners? Love the lows. Like a mix of the FW14 tech runner, qasa and nmd. Also a sock version:
dammut those guidi back zips a size too small for me awesome stuff. gl with the sale.