or Connect

Posts by Roygbivuxg

you should wait for the OAMC airbornes to drop https://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/oamc/airborne-grosgrain-trimmed-polished-leather-sneakers/734639?ppv=2Can't go wrong with achilles or lanvins (at least the non-shiny captoe ones). And agree with the AMI branding. I almost bought their runners so many times but never did cuz of the huge lettering. I think they'd sell much better without it.
I've only worn tapered sweatpants and cropped sweatpants (wider hem, dropped crotch) with geos :/ Tapered jeans are fine too but I almost never wear jeans these days.
Agree Anns are nice. How about raf, pierre hardy (with and without side zip), feit, balenciaga, givenchy (CP rip)?
Found this while randomly searching #techrunner. Guess these are the new walrus runners? Love the lows. Like a mix of the FW14 tech runner, qasa and nmd. Also a sock version:
dammut those guidi back zips a size too small for me awesome stuff. gl with the sale.
holy shit for a second i thought a 3rd stanley van buren had surfaced also i dig that oversized geller shirt
dat lens flair shot seriously epic
If your feet are hurting the shoes are definitely too small...
instagram?
leather - soap and water. Leather conditioner after it dries (allen edmonds cleaner condioner is cheap and works well) sole - nothing works better than Mr Clean magic eraser or generic cleaner eraser. Just be careful not to touch the upper cuz it can discolor the leather. For max deep clean you can use blue painter's tape and tape off the upper from the sole. You can actually clean off the yellowing UV damage to the rubber this way.