or Connect

Posts by NoahRose

Quote: Originally Posted by coco2010 just bought a pair in 12, hopefully they run tts. Do those GATs fit tts? How's the quality? Oh, and does anyone know how the quality is on those GATs on German ebay?
I guess that I'll go with the 44 if I can find them. I was looking at a pair of the white w/ gumsoles achilles in 45 on ebay for $210 but I guess not. Thanks for the info!
I wear an 11.5 in chucks and a 12 in nikes and adidas. Should I get a 45 in the Achilles low?
Quote: Originally Posted by gort Still getting adjusted to button flys. I am awful at buttoning them up at the urinal to the point I prefer to piss in a stall so I can have ample time to fuck with it without looking like I'm playing with it at the urinal. Oh well, practice makes perfect.... It's a huge adjustment for me lol. Plus, I can't even fit through the damn fly hole in these jeans so I have to undo the top button too. I'd definitely...
Quote: Originally Posted by jamf Would trade you a pair of skinnyguy sz 32 in chambray just picked them up on plndr but they are slightly too small for me to feel comfortable in. Registered just to reply to your post, can't PM until my post count is higher lulz i can't pull off wearing skinny jeans, my legs are too long and gangly lol. sorry. but i would be willing to trade for a sz 31 weirdguy or slimguy.
Quote: Originally Posted by kit99bar Can you do measurements? Interested in thigh the most 36" inseam 10" front rise 14" back rise 24" at the upper thigh 17" at the knee 15" at the leg opening per tobi.com
anyone interested in size 32 weirdguys in frankenstein? i bought them on sale for $75.16 and can't return them since they were on sale. i usually wear a 31 but thought that i could swing a 32 but they were too big. i only tried them on once. $75.16 + $10.70 shipping (medium priority flat rate box) is what i'm asking. still a great deal for a pair of jeans that usually cost $140.
price drop to $86
I normally wear a 31 but thought that I could get away with a 32. Wrong! I tried them on once but can't return them so I'm selling. $86 shipped. measurements via tobi: http://www.tobi.com/product/31016-na...color_id=37850 36" inseam 10" front rise 14" back rise 24" at the upper thigh 17" at the knee 15" at the leg opening
Quote: Originally Posted by yesssir What's the difference between the frankenstein compared to the indigo? Are they raw? The Frankensteins are raw but they have two different grains of denim that give them a different look. I'm no pro though so maybe someone else can explain it better.