or Connect

Posts by AlexWb

/discussion. Await the best OCBD of all time. Of all time.
"Do you think this is Uniqlo or something?" haha. I lol'd really hard and then got sad at the end. Please make the OCBD! I'm in for at least one or even two. For what it's worth, I have three jackets from you guys, including one that's one-of-a-kind in this world, so you know I'm not just talking Good to see that you guys are back. I haven't been on SF in like a year!
Quote: Originally Posted by stevent Tom's are casual and comfy and helps kids. TOMS rip after 10 miles, and is a useless company that gives free, low-quality shoes, to people that actually need money, running water, etc. I hate companies that try to do this. You're better off donating money directly to an organization. I owned a pair of their shoes, and I highly regret it. I went ahead and bought $25 Espadrilles from Soludos. They are not only...
Quote: Originally Posted by Wally_123 http://www.leehayward.com/art27.htm it doesnt help that you take a shitty pic with loads of lens distortion Oh you mean those traps haha. No it doesn't. It's a phone The mirror is on an easel too, so it's angled lol. Thanks though.
Quote: Originally Posted by cowsareforeating alex, sleeves look just right. give it some break in time. long sleeves are steez juice mmk will do. Quote: Originally Posted by Wally_123 AlexWb, the ft looks a little off around the trap area, not to mention the upper sleeves Yeah that's probably due to the sleeves pushing up the rest of the jacket. What is the trap area? I'm unfamiliar with the term. *I just tried it on...
Quote: Originally Posted by Dbear ^^niiice, quilted min moto?? Quote: Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace Very nice, glad to see drew went through with it. I think it actually looks better than any of the other models with quilting. Quote: Originally Posted by hhenryhhh Y'know, while I admire the quilted Double Riders, the quilted Moto just makes so much goddamn sense. Yeah that was...
Remember when Drew talked about worthwhile custom jacket orders? I commissioned a quilted 2011 Moto. Let it be known that I am the first to do it, and all those who follow will be jockin' Perfect fit. Sleeves are just a tiny bit long, but nothing that's a problem. Thanks Drew and everyone over at TOJ!
Looks great so far. A plain brown captoe oxford would be a good idea. I think it's a little strange to start off a company with single monkstraps, but they look nice nonetheless. In all honesty, the shoes are still too expensive. For the asking price, you can own beautiful benchmade Carmina's from Spain, which have been well accepted in the style community and is one of the brands The Armoury carries.
Quote: Originally Posted by Archivist I've got a suit that is about that shade of blue, if I can trust the picture. I really like it, but it is dark. If I were looking for a single suit, I'd probably look for one that was a bit lighter. That said, you might pull off the dark blue with the right shirt and tie. In it's favor, you could wear it in the evening without any trouble. Also, you mention wearing it every day? That would be pretty rough on any...
Quote: Originally Posted by dah328 Based on how it looks on my monitor, it looks lighter than midnight blue. A midnight blue fabric is going to look black under all but the most ideal lighting or in close comparison to fabric that is actually black. For example, see the dinner jacket here: http://www.gievesandhawkes.com/shop/...nner-suit.html If the suit you are considering is in fact midnight blue, I would agree that it is too dark for a go-to...