or Connect

Posts by Grigory

New with tags Polo Ralph Lauren suit Bought it at Mr Porter but unfortunately it's too small for me Side vents, the pants are unfinished, 2 buttons, navy color, Fully lined, heavyweight flannel perfect for colder season Wool 100% size on tag is US 40 R drop 7, fits a bit small (see the measurements in the pictures) would work for slim 40 or regular 38 size. Drop 08/21 $350 - $320 Worldwide expedited shipping: Europe $30, USA, Canada $40, Rest of the World $50 Payment...
New in box US 9D Zegna Sport black boots Black calf leather, very lightweight Vibram sole, made in Italy US size is 9D, fit true to size. Bought them at Yoox, they by mistake sent me wrong size (Us9 instead of US10) Worldwide expedited shipping: Europe $30, USA, Canada $40, Rest of the World $50 Payment through Paypal
Ralph Lauren Chelsea Boots New with box. Bought from Mr Porter. MSRP was 575 USD. Mr Porter description: Black leather Chelsea boots from Ralph Lauren with elasticated sides, pull-on tabs and rubber soles. These fine leather boots give formal outfits an effortlessly sleek finish. Alternatively, wear with dark jeans for a dressed-up weekend look. Made in Italy Size on the box is US 10 D. My size is US 10D (Eur 43) and they fit great Worldwide expedited shipping: Europe...
Ralph Lauren Chelsea Boots New with box. Bought from Mr Porter. MSRP was 575 USD. Mr Porter description: Black leather Chelsea boots from Ralph Lauren with elasticated sides, pull-on tabs and rubber soles. These fine leather boots give formal outfits an effortlessly sleek finish. Alternatively, wear with dark jeans for a dressed-up weekend look. Made in Italy Size on the box is US 10 D. My size is US 10D and they fit great Worldwide expedited shipping: Europe $30, USA,...
Ralph Lauren Chelsea Boots New with box. Bought from Mr Porter. MSRP was 575 USD. Mr Porter description: Black leather Chelsea boots from Ralph Lauren with elasticated sides, pull-on tabs and rubber soles. These fine leather boots give formal outfits an effortlessly sleek finish. Alternatively, wear with dark jeans for a dressed-up weekend look. Made in Italy Size on the box is US 10 D. My size is US 10D and they fit great Worldwide expedited shipping: Europe $30, USA,...
New with tags Single vent, metall buttons, very dark blue color. Fully lined, patch pockets, wool 85% / cashmere 15% Tag says 50 Eu (US 40R) fit true to size (see the measurements in the pictures). Made in Italy Drop 07/02 $299 - $275 Worldwide expedited shipping: Europe $30, USA, Canada $40, Rest of the World $50 Payment through Paypal
New with tags MSRP is $1295 Single vent, very light green (almost yellow) color. Half-lined, patch pockets, soft shoulders, unfinished sleeves (buttons included). cotton 85% / silk 15% Tag says 50 Eu Drop 8 Rover fit, would fit 38R or slim 40R size (see the measurements in the pictures). Bought it here on SF a couple of years ago and since then it was sitting in my closet. Made in Italy Drop 08/06 $250 - $225 - $199 -$175 Worldwide expedited shipping: Europe $30, USA,...
Sold New with tags Single vent, horn buttons. Beige color with glen plaid pattern Fully lined virgin wool 34% / linen 30% / silk 36% Tag says 50 Eu (US40R), fits true to size (see the measurements in the pictures). Selling it because I have a few sportcoats of almost similar colour. Made in Italy Drop 08/22 $295 - $250- $200 - $180 Worldwide expedited shipping: Europe $30, USA, Canada $40, Rest of the World $50 Payment through Paypal
New without tags Lardini khaki summer suit Side vents, the pants are unfinished, 3-roll-2 buttons Half-lined lightweight summer fabric cotton 53% / poliamide 47% Tag says Eur 52 drop 7, would work for slim 42 or regular 40 size. (see the measurements in the pictures) Made in Italy A bit wrinkled from storage Asking for $195 Worldwide expedited shipping: Europe $30, USA, Canada $40, Rest of the World $50 Payment through Paypal
New without tags Lardini khaki summer suit Side vents, the pants are unfinished Half-lined lightweight summer fabric cotton 53% / poliamide 47% Tag says Eur 52 drop 7, would work for slim 42 or regular 40 size. (see the measurements in the pictures) Made in Italy A bit wrinkled from storage Asking for $195 Worldwide expedited shipping: Europe $30, USA, Canada $40, Rest of the World $50 Payment through Paypal