or Connect

Posts by Grigory

6R means drop, difference between measurements of suit jacket and pants. 6R is normal or regular drop i.e. Jacket chest 40 in, pants waist 34 in. 7R for example would be slim fit (jacket 40, pants 33). It means that your overcoat is regular fit.
Bought from Mr Porter. They look to me like boots, but who am I to argue with Mr Porter Mr Porter description: "We are interested in creating clothes that can last, despite the trends of the season," says Mr Stefano Gabbana, and these Dolce & Gabbana lace-up derby shoes will certainly endure the test of time. Made in Italy from strong black leather, this weighty pair is grounded with a sturdy heel and gripped rubber sole pads for optimum traction. We particularly like how...
NWT Billy Reid Cordovan leather messenger bag Bought some time ago from Ebay seller Balearic1 known here as SpooPoker. Made in Italy, beautiful cordovan leather, retail price 625$ size 11,8 x 18.9 inch (30 х 48 cm) Free worldwide shipping, payment through Paypal
Actually checked navy shirt is ok, but this thread would be more appropriate in Streetwear&Denim forum
Mr Porter description: Just in case double monk-straps weren't suave enough for you, Paul Smith has finish this pair with a set of rose gold-tone buckles to really take the look to the next level. The high-shine brown leather and contrasting grey rubber soles keep things contemporary, ensuring you can wear them just as easily with an unstructured suit as slim cuffed jeans. Brown high-shine leather double monk-strap shoes Leather linings, grey rubber soles Rose gold-tone...
Tod's No_Code Italian casual luxury
NIB, bought from Mr Porter, US size 10D, European size 43 Mr Porter description: Tod's No_Code came about when CEO Mr Diego Della Valle challenged Mr Jefferson Hack to design a pair of shoes that he wanted to wear himself. Immaculately crafted in Italy and lined in soft nubuck, these streamlined suede desert boots embody the collaboration's modern take on luxury footwear. The handsome grey-blue shade works well with everything from dark denim to tailoring. Jefferson Hack...
Irresistible deals here. I'm 40r - too bad for my bank account
I have Canali Kei blazer - very nice! But its shoulders have some padding and actually are not so soft as Isaia or Boglioli. So I wouldn't call it completely unstructured.
Canali Kei name stands for the first letter of the word knitwear.