or Connect

Posts by Grigory

Drop 09/02$175 - $165 Bought from Mr Porter, new, never worn, only tried on. Mr Porter description: Grenson based these sturdy leather boots on a vintage American Military style, designed for comfort and resilience. The neat upper is complete with a cushioned ribbed-wool ankle and the robust Goodyear welted soles for a secure stride. Black leather boots Ribbed jersey trim at cuffs, leather lined, Goodyear-welted gripped rubber soles. UK size 10, US size 11D, fit true to...
I'm wearing Polo Ralph Lauren chinos right now, got them on the recent sale at Mr P. But I didn't washed them yet and not sure how resilient they are.
Check out Mr Porter. They currently have a nice choice of chinos, some of them under $100. Considering their free shipping and free returns, you can check the quality and fit by yourself.
@razl Thanks for mention! Great to see 4 of my items in this thread. I also offer $10 off on any of my items to anyone who mentions this thread.
Yes, for khakis too. Actually burgundy shoes are more versatile than black
Hanro polo shirts are made of very nice cotton.
Burgundy shoes would work great with grey or black trousers.
Drop 08/30 $150 - $140 NWOB 9/9.5 Ralph Lauren Pebble-Grain Leather Brogues Awesome blue leather. Made in USA Marked as 9.5E US size. I've bought them on Ebay hoping they would fit (my size is 10D). Alas they are not wide enough for me. I think they would work better for 9.5D or even 9D. Right shoe has some marks on the back inner side Worldwide expedited shipping: Europe $30, USA, Canada $40, Rest of the World $50 Worldwide standard shipping (via postal...
Mr Porter description: Chelsea boots are a sartorial staple, and Ralph Lauren's tan suede pair is perfect for spring. Made in Italy with a stylish washed finish, this classic yet contemporary design makes an assured weekend choice. Tan washed-suede Chelsea boots Stacked rubber and leather heel, grosgrain pull tab, elasticated side inserts, rubber sole, leather lining Made in Italy Marked as US size 10 E (EU size 43, UK size 9) My size is US 10D and they fit...
Not sure about the type, but it seems you can buy it here http://www.gentlemansemporium.com/store/neckties.php