or Connect

Posts by Grigory

Ralph Lauren Chelsea Boots New with box. Bought from Mr Porter. MSRP was 575 USD. Mr Porter description: Black leather Chelsea boots from Ralph Lauren with elasticated sides, pull-on tabs and rubber soles. These fine leather boots give formal outfits an effortlessly sleek finish. Alternatively, wear with dark jeans for a dressed-up weekend look. Made in Italy Size on the box is US 10 D. My size is US 10D (Eur 43) and they fit great Worldwide expedited shipping: Europe...
Ralph Lauren Chelsea Boots New with box. Bought from Mr Porter. MSRP was 575 USD. Mr Porter description: Black leather Chelsea boots from Ralph Lauren with elasticated sides, pull-on tabs and rubber soles. These fine leather boots give formal outfits an effortlessly sleek finish. Alternatively, wear with dark jeans for a dressed-up weekend look. Made in Italy Size on the box is US 10 D. My size is US 10D and they fit great Worldwide expedited shipping: Europe $30, USA,...
Ralph Lauren Chelsea Boots New with box. Bought from Mr Porter. MSRP was 575 USD. Mr Porter description: Black leather Chelsea boots from Ralph Lauren with elasticated sides, pull-on tabs and rubber soles. These fine leather boots give formal outfits an effortlessly sleek finish. Alternatively, wear with dark jeans for a dressed-up weekend look. Made in Italy Size on the box is US 10 D. My size is US 10D and they fit great Worldwide expedited shipping: Europe $30, USA,...
New with tags Single vent, metall buttons, very dark blue color. Fully lined, patch pockets, wool 85% / cashmere 15% Tag says 50 Eu (US 40R) fit true to size (see the measurements in the pictures). Made in Italy Worldwide expedited shipping: Europe $30, USA, Canada $40, Rest of the World $50 Payment through Paypal
New with tags Retail was $1295 Single vent, very light green (almost yellow) color. Half-lined, patch pockets, soft shoulders, unfinished sleeves (buttons included). cotton 85% / silk 15% Tag says 50 Eu, would fit 38R or slim 40R size (see the measurements in the pictures). Bought it here on SF a couple of years ago and since then it was sitting in my closet. Made in Italy Worldwide expedited shipping: Europe $30, USA, Canada $40, Rest of the World $50 Payment through...
New with tags Single vent, horn buttons. Beige color with glen plaid pattern Fully lined virgin wool 34% / linen 30% / silk 36% Tag says 50 Eu (US40R), fits true to size (see the measurements in the pictures). Selling it because I have a few sportcoats of almost similar colour. Made in Italy Worldwide expedited shipping: Europe $30, USA, Canada $40, Rest of the World $50 Payment through Paypal
New without tags Lardini khaki summer suit Side vents, the pants are unfinished, 3-roll-2 buttons Half-lined lightweight summer fabric cotton 53% / poliamide 47% Tag says Eur 52 drop 7, would work for slim 42 or regular 40 size. (see the measurements in the pictures) Made in Italy A bit wrinkled from storage Asking for $195 Worldwide expedited shipping: Europe $30, USA, Canada $40, Rest of the World $50 Payment through Paypal
New without tags Lardini khaki summer suit Side vents, the pants are unfinished Half-lined lightweight summer fabric cotton 53% / poliamide 47% Tag says Eur 52 drop 7, would work for slim 42 or regular 40 size. (see the measurements in the pictures) Made in Italy A bit wrinkled from storage Asking for $195 Worldwide expedited shipping: Europe $30, USA, Canada $40, Rest of the World $50 Payment through Paypal
NIB US 9,5E Loake Orwell Chelsea boots Brown hazelnut calf leather, goodyear welted, made in England. UK size is 8,5 G (wide), US size is 9,5 E, fit true to size. Bought them at UK store Herring shoes a couple of years ago, and since then they were sitting in my closet. Retail was UK GBP 199 ($282) Drop 06/05 $190 - $150 Worldwide expedited shipping: Europe $30, USA, Canada $40, Rest of the World $50 Payment through Paypal
Sold NIB Eu43/ US10D Brunello Cucinelli shell cordovan blucher shoes Burgundy color, Goodyear welt, leather/rubber soles. Bought on Ebay some time ago for $475 plus shipping. New in box, never worn. Come with dust bags, branded shoe brush, spare laces and Saphhire shoe cream. Size Eu43/ US10D, fit true to size Drop 06/08$420 - $395 - $360 Worldwide expedited shipping: Europe $30, USA, Canada $40, Rest of the World $50 Payment through Paypal