or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

Just saw the price of the one you were looking at. Not going to get an entire flash setup under a couple hundred so different ballpark. I just know if I did it again I would skip the lightbulbs myself and go to flashes. Prob something similar to this is as cheap as you can do it (have not clue if this stuff is any good, just looked quick for a basic setup) LimoStudio 750W (250W x 3) Professional Photography Studio Flash Strobe Light Lighting Kit Equipment Set, AGG404  That...
I would 100% recommend a basic  flash setup over continuous (hot) lights. Having done both, a flash setup is SO much better.
  Tons of new ties just listed today and over 1,500 quality items for sale in total http://stores.ebay.com/Tailored-Consignment                                                                                        
  FREE CONUS SHIPPING     Tag Size No Tag - Approx US 38 R   Chest (pit to pit) 20.00"    Shoulder (seam to seam) 17.50"   Arm (shoulder to cuff) 24.875"   Length (BOC to hem) 29.875"       Fully Lined   Fully Canvassed   Unvented   Silk / Silk Blend
INTERESTING! I have tried to go into paypal before like mentioned but wouldnt work and even the usps.com website wasnt working the last few months. Next one to Russia I have to try again  (no clue what the smile actually is) I only ship Express so it might be slightly different. It's been like that for a year +/- for me to Russia.
Try the USPS website. Some countires (Russia) you have to actually buy the postage at the post office even.
Try to select only the category you want when searching, removes a lot of what you don't want to see like shoes when looking for a suit, etc. 
  Free CONUS Shipping - Can ship INT at actual cost    
  Free CONUS Shipping  
Call ebay.. Not a lot you can do to get out of a transaction easily but they might be able to report it and take a look at the IP addresses. Make sure to mention (they should know) that it is against ebay TOS to use a 2nd account to buy an item from a seller that has blocked you already and that is what you feel is happening here based on the timing and messages, etc