Posts by Brianpore

Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah!
Merry Christmas!   What base color do you guys call this?  Its not really a brown or a yellow... i think of it as like a golden honey    
The holy grail of Tuxedos. - PRICE DROP $1295 $1195       Tag Size EU 58 L   Chest (pit to pit) 23.00"   Shoulder (seam to seam) 19.50"   Arm (shoulder to cuff) 26.875"   Length (BOC to hem) 31.625"   Waist (laid flat) 20.375"   Inseam (crotch to cuff) 38.50"   Cuff Height (height of cuff) N/A"   Leg Opening (width of leg...
I just had the same guy return 2 ties as they were measured "wrong" as well....
+100
Those are some nice shoes! Ref the issue, call the post office and ask them to look up if there is any detailed in transit tracking info. It is hit and miss but during shipment the sorting centers have automatic scanners which auto weight items and also take photos of the shipping labels. Depending how you paid the weight might help your case but IMO its a very very uphill battle either way
I send anywhere form 50-100 counteroffers a day.  People love to negotiate and get a "deal" but do also include a message sometimes. Hate when people message me with offers
  Wonderful shoes, let me know if you have any questions     Tag Size 11.5 / 12 Length 12.875" Width 4.375"    
    Full Details of each item can be found on the direct ebay link below (message me for 20% off the BIN price) -  http://stores.ebay.com/Tailored-Consignment     NEW - SANTONI Tabacco Brown Solid Suede Moc Toe Dress Shoes Box UK 8 F / US 9 NEW - SANTONI Solid Black Scale Mens Dress Shoes Box - UK 8.5 / US 9.5 NEW - SANTONI Solid Black Leather Mens Cap Toe Dress Shoes - UK 8.5 F / US 9.5 ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Brown Leather Hand Sewn...
Couple days late to the party