or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

Close....30"!
Store had a rack of mostly NWT Wool JAB  and then BAM NWT 100% Cashmere (crazy size though)    
Love those Lot of Keng Wang 3” Ties – Navy Pindot, Green Grenadine
Well now you are screwed with ebay also... once you offer any type of return you are held to a full return without shipping and without a restocking fee. Even if you said I'll offer you a 50% refund on the return. If you use "return" ebay forces a full refund
I need to start watching your auctions  but yea, I really dislike auctions.  Kind of curious, how "ebay followers" do you guys have? Do you do anything to promote people to follow you in an email or note to them after they win an item? Spoo...3K+? I'm at only 421 +1, ebay uses a square, as default as Snoogz said. If you want it to fill up the entire area then you need to "zoom" in on the area of the coat you would want to be shown until it is a square Usually ignore
The official SF eBay Black List - Style Forum I get maybe one person a month messaging me asking why they are blocked and sure enough they are on the list or I had blocked them prior for doing something stupid or wasting my time
 not cool
$40/each + shipping - $185 with free shipping for all 5 pairs.  
I felt this was directly related to a bunch of you who helped out and donated items to the Career Gear Charity Auction last year. I received a Facebook message on my Tailored Consignment page (message below). The point of this post is not to have people bid or anything like that but to say thank you again to everyone who participated, and help inspire other people do also do good. I just thought it was very cool.  [[SPOILER]]   OK, back to thrifting.