or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

Its a reasonable request. The question is if you want to deal with returns. There was a reason you elected not to deal with returns to start with, no?
Contact me about consignment services offered Couple of really really top tier items just listed. All from the same consignor so approx the same size. Full set of photos and measurements provided in the ebay listings Includes free CONUS shipping & insurance.1) LUCIANO BARBERA COLLEZIONI SARTORIALE Gray 100% CASHMERE Sport Coat Blazer 48 L - $375 - SOLD [[SPOILER]] 2) LUCIANO BARBERA by D'AVENZA Recent Blue Plaid CASHMERE Sport Coat Bespoke 48 L - $325 - SOLD [[SPOILER]]...
Yes page 1 is incorrect
I've had good luck with vaseline both on the bottom of the shoes and on the inside sole to remove sticker residue. Was really surprised how quick and easy it worked.
GOTCHA! Sorry for the confusion. Makes more sense. That is beyond horrible. 
Weird, your items look normal when I go look at them... 
I dont see this on any of my listings. Where do you see it? 
Nice
Retail on this suit is $1,600 from The Armoury       Tag Size EU 56 - Approx US 44   Chest (pit to pit) 22.50"   Shoulder (seam to seam) 19.375"   Arm (shoulder to cuff) 28.00"   Length (BOC to Hem) 31.25"   Pants Waist (flat across) 19.875"   Inseam (crotch to cuff) 37.50" Unhemmed   Cuff Height (height of cuff) N/A   Cuff Width ...
Beyond busy (I need a mini-mini-me) but grabbed these Zegna shoes quick. Bummer I don't get to post stuff in here as much anymore.