or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

The Armoury was kind enough to donate 4 NWT Ring Jacket suits to the Consign for a Cause Career Gear Charity Auction where 100% of the proceeds are going to benneffit www.CareerGear.org   Price is $1,200/each with free CONUS Shipping. Can ship International at cost. Retail is $1,600 and these suits are NICE!!   24 HOURS ONLY and then going to let the auctions ride but these are for a really great cause.   Click the links below to see pictures and detailed...
All the auctions are live. Here is a complete list with links. Please let me know if you have any questions about any of the items.   All items are starting at $9.99 No Reserve but this is all for charity so bid early and bid high   BROOKS BROTHERS THEORY Stripe Dot Plaid Check Silk Mens Tie SKINNY - 3 TIE LOT 2 TIE LOT - CHARLES TYRWHITT Green Stripe & ALLEN EDMONDS Blue Silk Mens...
SORRY! Everything is going live as we speak on my ebay store http://stores.ebay.com/Tailored-Consignment The listings started to go live at 7pm est and will all be listed by around 8;05 pm est spaced out over the hour. They will run for 10 days like a normal eBay auction.  I will post a complete list of items with links tonight as soon as they are all live.
Thanks @Tyrone MacStiophain for the awesome Secret Santa gifts. Very cool fish J Press belt (I'm always looking for belts ) and APC XS brushed cotton pants that fit great. Thanks for taking the time and finding stuff that fits me, I know it's not easy!!
for a really good cause! - Don't forget tonight 143 items are going live for the Consign for a Cause Career Gear Charity Auction   Not sure what other big threads you guys post in (I stick mostly here to the thrift thread and ebay help thread), but feel free to spread the word Even if you can't bid, ebay is running a #GivingTuesday campaign all month where each registered non-profit is trying to get the most "favorites" to receive a $25,000 donation. With the 1000's...
Officially 143 auctions going live tonight for the Career Gear Charity Auction! A wonderful assortment. HUGE thank you to everyone who has donted items and spent time to spread the word. Any tweets or posts or blogs please use #CareerGearAuction     ebay is running a #GivingTuesday campaign all month where each registered non-profit is trying to get the most "favorites" to receive a $25,000 donation. With the 1000's of Styleforum members we have, hopefully we can give...
+1 still looking to thrift one!!!!  Whats in 7.5D??
Suit is shot imo but the sweather is not bad, use those pictures and mention the issue in the listing and it should still do ok
Not 100% true. Good details and a strong no return policy like I have help win cases of buyers remorse all the time. Obviously if he opens a case saying there is a hole when none was pictured or described then you will not win.
Welcome. I use  Shipping / Payments / Details Payment must be made in full prior to the item being shipped No Proof of Authenticity - Sold based on photos in listing Pre-owned items might show evidence of prior wear Sold per tag size - Measurements are a guide only Shipped to paypal verified address only No refunds, returns, or exchanges