or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

No, there would be no point to keep a suit you could fix yourself and that fits...
How do I get my camera to stop incorrectly rotating my images? Must be an easy trick Im missing... wtf nikon lol      
Couple of belts and an awesome shearling + some scarfs I still need to authenticate 100% but from limited experience they look legit.     Better pictures soon of the below      
 I would highly suggest calling ebay now now, speak with someone, make sure they agree with you this is "BUYERS REMORSE" (use those word), have them put notes on the account this is buyers remorse, ask for the "Service Request Number" that is attached to each comment left. CALL in right away on the morning you can escalate the case, give them the service request number where the notes are already provided that this is a case of buyers remorse. Assuming they agree, have...
Yea, PP is actually pretty good about helping you out with these if you did everything correct to start with. Being that you are a LONG time customer and this is the first one I'm guessing they will cover it when you speak to them. YUP
+1 the small metal parts are "made in england" but the item itself is made who knows where If you have not yet responded, call ebay. Always CALL ebay. Color (as long as it is close to the correct color) is not something that is covered by buyer protection. Its one thing if you sent a red jacket but said it was blue, but another if you say, medium blue and he things its dark blue, or sky blue and he things its ocean blue. When you speak with ebay, explain that you do...

I like the "Automatically set 291 of your detailed seller rating(s) to 5 stars from qualifying transactions"
+1 Regent fit is awesome, one of my fav blazers is a BB Regent. It's close to the Fitzgerald fit wise but with dual rear vents and not so "slim" lapels. Spot on for SF members usually IMO
^^^ and then people wonder why you don't want to be on the SF Blacklist.. 4 members sold to the same person in the few weeks