or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

Just listed 50 pairs of Limited Edition Braces - Message me here with interest. Prices vary per pair. Here is a link to view them all http://stores.ebay.com/Tailored-Consignment?_dmd=1&_nkw=TRAFALGAR These are in very nice condition. Rate them 8.5 or 9.                        These have light wear on the edges from use. Overall nice condition          [[SPOILER]]
Keywords?   
Get a dedicated label printer....seriously great investment
Hi, have a large group of older retired Trafalgar braces I am trying to figure out the official names for. Does anyone here know of a link or archive of photos/names? Contacted Trafalgar directly but they were no help and said they were too old. I am always amazed by the different knowledge here on the forum so though someone may be able to point me in the right direction.    Couple of examples (have a lot more)      
@razl Thanks for including the OXXFORD CLOTHES Plaid Check BLACKWATCH Ticket Pocket Dual Vent Sport Coat Blazer Jacket 46 R
What do you consider for a "setup"? IMO any basic DSLR where you can set white balance and shoot in manual mode with some good lights (I would get flashes after my personal experience) and white paper background is all you really need to get 90% there.
Why not? Postal Money Order -> Go to post office get cash in hand from counter, ship item. Obviously dont ship before you have the money in hand.  Anyone have some keywords for these guys? (sorry they are soo big, wanted to show detail)   
    FREE CONUS SHIPPING       Tag Size No Tag - Bespoke / Custom Approx US 46 R   Chest (pit to pit) 24.50"    Shoulder (seam to seam) 20.875"   Arm (shoulder to cuff) 24.00"   Length (BOC to hem) 32.25"       Half Lined   Fully Canvassed   Dual Rear Vent   Ticket Pocket   +
3 Roll 2 SACTriple Patch PocketsGreat Pattern Tweed [[SPOILER]]
​ $88