or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

Yup free subtitle and bold. Nice you noticed them :) Going to try and get another 20-30 up before the end of the day. Oldest 10% of my items. Already have a few watchers....hopefully it only takes one bid. Not thrilled but would be happy with the opening prices just to move stuff thats been sitting so obviously was priced too high.
So going back the the 7500 free listings ending today. Decided to run a bunch of my old old stock stuff at medium priced BIN @ about 30% off start price from what the BIN price was. Free so no down side, hope to get a bid or two and move some stuff. Good ideas!
Nice fit & congrats!!
 Trying to reblog the Tumbler post but cant figure out how.....cheers!
+1 and then I get the message "why can't I bid on your item"
Helps, as long as the color is somewhat muted (which it appears to be) I'd personally listed it as ancient madder... its not like calling it a 2 button when its a 3 roll 2 or anything. This one is a little more of a gray area IMO. Go for it, no one is going to call you out on it 99.99% of the time
Nice Haul. The Zegna Sport is bad ass. PM sent on the XS!  When I buy a BB belt that is falling apart, but didnt know if was falling apart b/c your in a rush..... list the belt buckle Solid Brass, Made in Italy.   and this tie. 
I cant see upclose, but from my experience the ancient madder has more of a super fine twill pattern and is not silky smooth.
+1 I have spoke to multiple ebay reps who basically said, if there is any issue, buyer dosent want it, sending a partial refund, etc choose the buyer returning for a refund or buyer changed mind. This covers any and all types of refunds. DO NOT choose "other" as that counts against the seller.