or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

$40/each + shipping - $185 with free shipping for all 5 pairs.  
I felt this was directly related to a bunch of you who helped out and donated items to the Career Gear Charity Auction last year. I received a Facebook message on my Tailored Consignment page (message below). The point of this post is not to have people bid or anything like that but to say thank you again to everyone who participated, and help inspire other people do also do good. I just thought it was very cool.  [[SPOILER]]   OK, back to thrifting.
Maybe able to let out (can't tell) otherwise it will sit till T-Rex comes along...will fit someone eventually 
That is crazy. Shouldnt $2000 be like €1700 though or do they not bother with the conversion?
Offered $30 with FREE shipping as a half joke and it was accepted..... popped my Linda cherry.   How the f does she keep any consignors of menswear is beyond me with stuff like this. 
+1 if it is an ebay message, scan your proof (or print via pdf) and upload it as an attachment to your reply message and then call ebay asap.
Sweet, thanks! Any idea on the size...wtf no size on these... 
Happy Valentines Day [[SPOILER]]
Two baller pairs of shoes   CROCKETT & JONES Ralph Lauren Walnut Brown Tan Mens Cap Toe Shoes Boots - 9.5 D     VASS Old English Medium Brown Suede Mens Shoes w/Trees - U Last - EU 42.5 US 9.5