or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

Maybe its just me, but I wouldnt do that with an open pen.....
What do YOU need a 36ish jacket for......me on the other hand...
12x15.5 fits everything, its the same size as the free USPS Tyvek bags which are 12x15
What size? These are the ones I use - 25 12x15.5 WHITE POLY MAILERS ENVELOPES BAGS 12 x 15.5 But they have other sizes also.25 - 9x12 WHITE POLY MAILERS ENVELOPES BAGS 9 x 1225 - 10x13 Poly Bags White Plastic shipping Mailers25 - 12x16 Bags Poly Mailers Plastic Shipping Envelopes Self Sealing Bags25 - 19x24 $ Bags Poly Mailers Plastic Shipping Envelopes Self Sealing Bags
Did he already open an ebay case?
Got to get to picture taking of everything, but happy to be back in the field.       PS - Blue tags are 1/2 off.
I assume you are both talking about the basic blue one... I think I've even sold one before (or very similar), def a green one in that style
The two RG shirts I found in Boston...    
Sold based on tag size will win you a case, measurements will not. No way to prove your measurements were correct, etc, etc. Hard to argue with a tag that shows a size. If in doubt I put the tag and measured size in the listing and all my items are sold based on tag size with measurements as a guide to help.