or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

Price drop on the 1 shirt left
dont use "flat rate". you need to do the pay by weight enter 1 pound and then select RRA from the list.
Wanted to say THANK YOU to Exquisite Trimmings for their donation to the Consign for a Cause Career Gear Charity Auction   Bidding ends this Sunday evening (12/14) for all 144 items including these awesome ties (click the links below) so you can do some guilt free shopping AND donate to a really great cause. 100% of the proceeds from all these auctions goes direct to Career Gear   GRENADINE Navy Blue Bar Stripe Large Weave Hand-Rolled Mens Tie NEW - 3.50"...
Wanted to say THANK YOU to Kent Wang for their donation to the Consign for a Cause Career Gear Charity Auction   Bidding ends this Sunday evening (12/14) for all 144 items including these awesome Swim Shorts in any size you want (click the link below) so you can do some guilt free shopping thinking of summer AND donate to a really great cause. 100% of the proceeds from all these auctions goes direct to Career Gear   KENT WANG Dark Blue SIDE TAB Swim Shorts Trunks - NWT...
Why is it the first thing I think.... baby drool on coat being sold on ebay.
Wanted to say THANK YOU to Kirby and The Hanger Project for their donation to the Consign for a Cause Career Gear Charity Auction   Bidding ends this Sunday evening (12/14) for all 144 items including these two great items (click the links below) so you can do some guilt free shopping for things you needed anyway AND donate to a really great cause. 100% of the proceeds from all these auctions goes direct to Career Gear   HANGER PROJECT Saphir Shoeshine Starter Kit - 4...
I find it's all about who you get on the phone. Call back 2 or 3 times sometimes and one person will help when it's a real issue when 2 others are jut reading a script and on to the next person on hold.
Uber cool imo.  
Wanted to say THANK YOU to Ledbury for their donation to the Consign for a Cause Career Gear Charity Auction   Bidding ends on 12/14 Sunday evening for all 144 items including the (click the link) $150 LEDBURY Gift Card - CHARITY AUCTION so if your planing to buy something anyway this holiday season, you can do so AND donate to a really great cause CareerGear.org.
yea, here is the follow up article, its an interesting read. Org article was back from Dec 2012. Not sold out anymore. http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/technology/2013/03/american_giant_hoodie_the_only_problem_with_the_world_s_greatest_sweatshirt.html EDIT - Just bought myself one, why not (met my yearly eBay selling goals a few weeks early) - $75 delivered to my door with the 15% off for the heavyweight hoodie. Perfect for winter. Can't wait