or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

I like the last one better as well. Grabbed 2017FORDGT.com as well just in case things get delayed
I do them one by one also but I pack/ship avg. 10 items per day 7 days a week instead of 70 items in one day. Pack 10, quic 2-3 word note on package. Line them up, print them out, slap them on and it goes pretty quick. One is printing while the next is loading, etc  eBay (non-clothing) related. Fingers crossed. Worth the $10 investment.  2016FORDGT.COM Domain Name Hot New 2016 Ford GT Car Domain for...
For @capnwes
I would be more understanding of selling something fake vs damaged. Lots of people cant tell fake and they sell it based on the tag... selling something damaged well thats another story.
This is the reason ebay has to give defects for returns or sellers would just keep selling the same crap over and over which makes a horrible buying experience. No clue how people sell something like this.   Won this cheap (expecting a nice halfway decent tie, nothing AMAZING, but nice....) - AMAZING MEN'S STEFANO RICCI NECKTIE SILVER & BLUE GEOMETRIC POWER TIE100% SILK   This arrives.      
Was wondering if anyone is currently using the eBay API functions and or has experience coding?
Does anyone here work with the eBay API interface and coding??
I dont normaly use bulk shipping but it seems to be working fine
I knocked out the couple left from when things went down this morning. Go to the "shipping label" on the left side of the screen, clock on the "print 50 labels" and it will bring up a list of all the item you need to ship. You can print one at a time and repeat or bulk. Worked no problem + international canada
E-thrift