or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

Pronto Uomo Couture.... which is a mens warehouse brand. Nothing special, sorry
Never seen another pair of Charvet shoes before. These are pretty cool and old.   [[SPOILER]]
WOW just added - ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Black 1 Button Grosgrain SHAWL LAPEL Formal TUXEDO Suit 44 L - $425
It  depends. What is the difference between the items, size, color, or are they 100% exactly the same (size, color, etc etc)? Out of stock is an option because you may have variations. You may have the same exact shirt in S/M/L so when the S & M sell it will show out of stock but the L will still be for sale. Obviously if you have 6 of the same exact shirt in the same size and same color once they are sold the the listing will end. Need a little more info... Guessing he...

OK, still not sure how you were able to see the address before he actually paid but either way, you shipped to an address that is NOT listed on either ebay or paypal when he paid. This is what I would do..... 1) contact the buyer and explain the situation and that you will correct it one way or another. He might actually be at both address, might have mail forwarded, etc etc and this would be a mute point he will get it either way. mail is forward up to 1 year if the name...
Are any of the thread regulars here in the Buffalo area? PM me please
Lets see...wondering how much the gray card helped you actually  So I understand correctly as I am confused. Usually you can not click "print shipping label" until the item is paid for. You would normally get a screen saying that the item has not been paid for yet etc. Im confused how you saw 2 different addresses? Are both the ebay and paypal (log into paypal directly to look at the payment) the "wrong" address you shipped it to? There are a couple of options but need to...
Got a gray card to set the white balance on my camera. Not sure I needed it but figured for $12 why not. There are raw unedited photos out of the camera. I dont really see much of a difference besides the gray card evens out the "shiny" part of the ties a little which is nice   Before - White balance set with photo of paper After - White balance set with gray card
nice, going to add this to my label list