or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

Fueco, so sorry to hear, my condolences
Any help with these?    
    Full Details of each item can be found on the direct ebay link below (message me for 20% off the BIN price) -  http://stores.ebay.com/Tailored-Consignment   SHIPLEY & HALMOS Solid Blue Classic Wool Slim Blazer Sport Coat Jacket - 38 S ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Gray 100% CASHMERE Tweed Blazer Sport Coat Jacket BESPOKE 48 L SAMUELSOHN Gray Woven Houndstooth Wool Mens Blazer Sport Coat Jacket - 46 L SAMUELSOHN Recent Brown Woven LINEN...
One reason I have a FedEx account for consignors to ship boxes in on, saves a ton. NJ to CA on your box would be $46.33. I would give your local FedEx (or UPS) store a call with the zip codes and weight/dimensions to get a quote. Prob like $50-60 my guess. Once you go over about 15-20 pounds its usually cheaper to ship via FedEx/UPS and even cheaper if you are shipping to a business instead of a home delivery address.
hmmmmmm..... then just insure it if the priority mail is over $50 and you are worried. If lost/not delivered then file insurance claim. Honestly though I have shipped a handful (Spoo has shipped a crap ton more so any input?) but I have never had an issue I can recall and ship like I would any other package.
  Suits & Pants   Full Details of each item can be found on the direct ebay link below (message me for 20% off the BIN price) -  http://stores.ebay.com/Tailored-Consignment     BRIONI Augusto Recent Classic Gray Striped Wool Jacket Pants SUIT Mens - 42 L CANALI Classic Gray Stripe 100% Wool Dual Vent Jacket Pants SUIT Mens - 46 L ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Recent Solid Brown Woven Wool Jacket Pants SUIT Mens - 46 L ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA...
Spend the $3 and go signature required if you are worried about it not being  "delivered"
As long as the shipping address on ebay/paypal is the same one as stated in his message no issue. When you send he invoice it will automatically adjust for US shipping. He might need to "request total from seller" with the updated address so you can send the invoice
Don't actually get to go to stores anymore so e-thrift it is.