or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

Huge new lot of 19 new ties just went live.   Full Details of each item can be found on ebay (message me on Styleforum for 20% off the BIN price)   DIRECT LINKS HERMES 7886 MA Red Holiday Christmas Lights 100% Silk Mens Luxury Tie - 3.625" HERMES 7869 UA Beige Pink Geometric 100% Silk Mens Luxury Tie - 3.625" ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Blue Brown Striped Silk Cotton Thick Mens Luxury Tie - 3.625" ROBERT TALBOTT Gold Geometric Woven Box...
Thanks for doing this Spoo. Are you starting/ending all the listing titles with the #FORBRIAN - I'll try to match them up and reach out to all the guys who have stuff with me if they want to put an item into the mix and get some of my own stuff together as well. 
Feel free to send them over, forgot I even had that page, not sure how anyone found it haha Where did you see it on the website  +1 some of the ID stuff is really worth picking up especially the modern "Convertible" jackets/coats. Have sold 3 of them in the last year all around $300+A normal ID blazer still is going to sell for around $70-80 so if your picking them up for $10 it's not a bad deal, maybe not for consignment but to sell yourself def meat on the bone for nice...
  Huge new lot of 40 new pants and jeans went live.    Full Details of each item can be found on ebay   Styleforum direct invoice price is 20% less then the ebay BIN price. Please send me a message here on Styleforum with interest/questions.   FREE CONUS SHIPPING   Jeans   A.P.C. Blue PETIT NEW STANDARD Selvedge Cotton Mens Pants Jeans - 28   Pants (click for direct links) ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Brown Light Flannel Wool Mens Luxury Pants Trousers -...
  Huge new lot of 40 new pants and jeans went live.    Full Details of each item can be found on ebay (message me on Styleforum for the best deal) - http://stores.ebay.com/Tailored-Consignment   Jeans   A.P.C. Blue PETIT NEW STANDARD Selvedge Cotton Mens Pants Jeans - 28   KITON Napoli Solid Beige Cotton Cashmere Mens Luxury Pants Jeans - 34         Pants (click for direct links) ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Brown Light Flannel Wool Mens Luxury Pants...

Bunch of reasons: MUCH MUCH MUCH brighter!! Like many many times brighter. Cooler (after 100 or 500 photos sitting under those "hot lights" can be horrible) Can shoot mid-day with the windows wide open and sunlight coming in and it does not change the photos (strobes are stronger then sunlight) Backlight flash for a pure white background
Couple of these ( at least 3) https://www.paulcbuff.com/alienbees.php and a couple of soft boxes or something similar IMO. Thats what I have set up right now
  Huge new lot of 23 tie just went live.    Full Details of each item can be found on ebay (message me on Styleforum for the best deal) - http://stores.ebay.com/Tailored-Consignment   Pictured in order below ROBERT TALBOTT Limited Purple Woven Diamond 100% Silk Mens Luxury Tie - 4.25" BRIONI  Recent Blue Brown Wide Woven Stripe 100% Silk Mens Luxury Tie - 3.50" BRIONI Recent Orange Blue Striped 100% Silk Mens Luxury Tie -...
+1 Thanks and I use to be an engineer