or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

$350...I would go express + insurance for the extra $10 (usually around $50).... Spooooooo?

Pretty sure you receive shipping discounts but no FVF discounts.
Quick morning shout out to:   @Snoogz eBay Luxotic Threads   @davesmith  Exquisite Trimmings   Thank you guys for reaching out so quick to donate for the Career Gear Auction.
Long time!   Member since: Nov 24, 2001
One time post here guys and I know I've already  talked with a few of you about it but I'm running a charity auction for a really great cause and if anyone would like to be involved please shoot me a message. Link to the official post.   Consign for a Cause Career Gear Charity Auction Thread     Career Gear teams with New York Yankees HOPE week.  
To all my fellow Styleforum members:   We all know that feeling you get when you put on a fresh dress shirt, knot the tie with a perfect dimple, and slip into a well-fitting suit. The feeling is hard to describe, but it gives you a level of confidence to go about your day and succeed.   As you know, too many men are not afforded that same opportunity. But there is an amazing non-profit organization -- based in NYC, but working across the country -- called Career Gear...
I do, PM your gmail email address so I can add you to the list
Already spoken for - that was quick Anyone want these as a project before they go in the trash or to make a dog coat or something?  Only cost to ship $5 - PM me. Waist - 20"Inseam - 29.125" + (1.375")Leg Opening - 9.25"Front Rise - 12"    [[SPOILER]]