or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

Like everything it depends.... in general if items come in on consignment you need to button all the buttons (not a long time but do that for 60 shirts and it adds up), tag, iron, fold, store, prep photos, do listing, inventory.... sold pack & ship. All for a $50 shirt is usually not worth it when you can do the same or less work for a $100-200 jacket.  Edit: PS - 6,999 post!
Why cant all Prada shirts be this cool!? This one should actually sell well.  
I officially hate listing shirts... 461 pictures tonight. 
Nice
  Full Details of each item can be found on the direct ebay link below (message me for 20% off the BIN price) -  http://stores.ebay.com/Tailored-Consignment     LUIGI BORRELLI Molted Gray CASHMERE WOOL Crewneck Mens Sweater EU 50 / US 40 / M BORRELLI Cobalt Blue Thick CASHMERE WOOL Crewneck Mens Sweater EU 50 / US 40 / M BORRELLI Olive Green Solid CASHMERE WOOL Crewneck Mens Sweater EU 50 / US 40 / M BRUNELLO CUCINELLI Burgundy...
 +1 on all those but the Oxxford and PS suits usually still pull in $100+. Super hard to sell the blazers unless its like an Oxxford Hopsack Blue Blazer or something.
Interesting and they are in NJ also! Never heard of them before.
  More Jackets - Can't get these listed fast enough    Full Details of each item can be found on the direct ebay link below (message me for 20% off the BIN price) -  http://stores.ebay.com/Tailored-Consignment     Put these in size order for you guys (pictures not in order)   BROOKS BROTHERS Green Brown Plaid Check Wool TWEED Blazer Sport Coat Jacket 38 S BROOKS BROTHERS County Club Gray Houndstooth Check Saxxon Blazer Sport Coat 38...
I have a lot of those (well IDK about 19" chest as thats pretty slim)..... but they are my personal suits  aka you are looking for a slim 36 S
I could not think of a better place to ask this question then to the best-of-the-best dressed men. Thank you in advance for the input and any replies as to why you send your pre-loved clothing where you do when it's time to make room for new items.