or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

Thanks, changed the title on SF to match ebay- It is a 44 R
Free CONUS Shipping - Can ship International at cost     Tag Size EU 52 - Approx US 42 / M   Chest (pit to pit) 22.375"    Shoulder (seam to seam) 18.125"   Arm (shoulder to cuff) 25.875"   Length (BOC to hem) 27.50" (without hood)       4 Front Pockets   Zip & Snap Front   Removable Hood (Fox Trim)    100%...
I searched for an 'official dsquared' thread but did not find one. Can anyone shed some light or year for this jacket?   [[SPOILER]]
Except when it is something like an olive color and you put in "Olive Brown Green" in the item specifics. That covers it if they think its more brown or more green etc. Had that happen a few times. Same person I think was mentioned in the thread a few days ago. He's on my blocked list already for cases
Yup, I thought Canali at first but you are right, it is 100% Caruso. 
To note that is 200 sales AND $20,000. If you sell 5 cars for $50,000 each or 1,000 pens at $1/each you should not receive a 1099 https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/article/?solutionId=FAQ729  The great Canali vs. Caruso question....  Please don't guess if your not 100% sure and have a link to back it up. 
Yup, international sales even for cases do not give you labels. Its part of putting some responsibility on international buyers to not just return items for no reason. Obviously no downside in asking for him to cover the cost of shipping but you cant force him to send you the money. You also need to make sure you use a tracking number when sending it back. Canada is not a problem but sometimes overseas its gets really expensive to ship with tracking and delivery which...
Let me know when you find "46C" aka 36 S 
Curious of the paypal case goes now they are split. Before you could only open one case (ebay or paypal) and if you won/lost that case, that was it. The rep could see you won/lost and close it right there on the spot. Chargeback was different as it is outside ebay/paypal with the cc company.