or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

C&J and Kiton are easy pickups obviously, but you would be calling me one of the idiots as I'd pass on the majority of those items and I like to think I know what I'm doing @capnwes maybe I should stick to the computer?? 
Yes, you can close the unpaid item case after 4 days, like normal, but there is no way to "turn off/close" the unpaid item case before that if you do not want them to receive an unpaid item strike, unless he pays. 
From my experience once an unpaid item case is open you can not close it unless he actually pays. 
Always a case of "buyers remorse" of course.. Congrats on the 30K posts btw
Is it good or bad when the reps start to remember you? 
the approval is from USPS, print a new label and ship like normal. just keep an eye on your paypal (or however you paid) for the refund. I've never had one denied.  ebay finally pulled the item.
Tons of new items listed over the weekend NWT - HICKEY FREEMAN 'hickey' Solid Navy Sport Coat Blazer Jacket Mens - 40 S A.P.C. APC Solid Black Retro Vtg Style Wool Overcoat Trench Coat Womens LARGE CORNELIANI Recent Camel Tan Corduroy Cotton Sport Coat Blazer Jacket Mens - 44 R HICKEY FREEMAN Current Solid Blue Dual Vent Sport Coat Blazer Jacket Mens - 42...
You know they have different size boxes you can order online right? Priority Mail Box - #1097  11-1/2" x 13-1/8" x 2-3/8"Priority Mail Box - #1092 12-1/8" x 13-3/8" x 2-3/4"Priority Mail Box - #1095 15-1/4" x 12-3/8" x 3"
Ending 7pm EST TONIGHT! No Reserve Auctions [[SPOILER]]
I did not, just took the picture for you. Even with high retail looks like they dont really sell that well. If its still there next week....