or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

Proper name for this long style coat part of a suit though...    
+1 I use it and have had a few people comment they were excited to receive their ebay package as soon as they saw the box!
      Tag Size 46   Chest (pit to pit) 24.75"   Shoulder (seam to seam) 20.25"   Arm (shoulder to cuff) 26.375"   Length (BOC to hem) 31.00"  
^^^ just keep calling, should be able to get that removed with the right rep as there are multiple avenues to fight it based on what you are saying and due to the fact that is not his "opinion" but he is stating a fact.   PS - Actually more wondering what your eBay store is  - Welcome to the forum.
Thanks, thats the one I always keep forgetting to include on my list, just updated it again
Why do I feel at a loss... so close to Canali...???  
  Jackets    Full Details of each item can be found on the direct ebay link below (message me for 20% off the BIN price) -  http://stores.ebay.com/Tailored-Consignment   IN SIZE ORDER      APC Solid Blue 100% Cotton TRIPLE PATCH POCKET Blazer Sport Coat Jacket 34 / XS RAG & BONE Beige Tan 100% Cotton Mens Blazer Sport Coat Jacket Rare - 36 S CANALI Recent Solid Gray 100% Wool Mens Blazer Sport Coat Jacket -  40 R CANALI Recent...
+1 org photo looks better IMO and would just cut the background out as the color of the jacket is def off in the edited one
Need to follow that guy I guess... $9.99!!