or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

You can ship 1st class up to 16 oz now 
To note, I like a white background but you can prob get away with 2, one on either side hitting the object if you are going with anything besides pure white background.
Can I do just as well with continuous lighting vs strobes? Yes you can for fun, if your doing 100's a week I would prob go with strobes for reasons I mentioned in the earlier post due to light power out put, coolness, color, etc How many strobes do I need? IMO at least 3 of any light (i use to use 4 hot lights), you need 2 for the main object and one as a back/fill light which needs to be set or have a brighter bulb then the main lights if you want a pure white background....
Great point. Noted from ebay "What if I want to make a change to how one of my items is listed? Valets can't change a listing after the listing is published, but you can call the valets to cancel your listing and have your item returned to you." - So the Valet leaves out the words "Purple Label" from the "Ralph Lauren" title and your only option is to have it returned....   To note a Valet should be able to list 100,000 items a month! (btw I think that is crazy and a huge...
I run Tailored Consignment (obviously from above lol)..... look at the above comment from @drlivingston who also sells really nice things and packs them 10x nicer then I ever could imagine. That's exactly why people send myself or one of the other professional Styleforum consignors their items (there are a handfull of top sellers here).  This is not saying to contact me but there is a different level of service and attention to detail that Styleforum members who are into...
  Great mixed lot of 75 new items. Ties, Blazers & Suits   Full Details of each item can be found on ebay direct link below (message me for 20% off the BIN price) -  http://stores.ebay.com/Tailored-Consignment   Ties ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Recent Burgundy Red Paisley 100% SIlk Mens Luxury Tie - 3.75" ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Orange Gold Geometric Box 100% SIlk Mens Luxury Tie - 3.625" NWT - ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Gray Black Dot Striped 100% SIlk Mens...
  Great mixed lot of 35 new items. Ties, Blazers & Suits   Full Details of each item can be found on ebay (message me for 20% off the BIN price) -  http://stores.ebay.com/Tailored-Consignment   Ties ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Recent Burgundy Red Paisley 100% SIlk Mens Luxury Tie - 3.75" ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Orange Gold Geometric Box 100% SIlk Mens Luxury Tie - 3.625" NWT - ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Gray Black Dot Striped 100% SIlk Mens Luxury Tie -...

Interesting
  Huge new lot of 35 new sport coats just went live.    Full Details of each item can be found on the direct links below (message me on SF for 20% off the BIN price)     BROOKS BROTHERS Country Club Madison Blue Blazer Gold Buton Sport Coat - 36 R DIOR Homme Solid Gray 100% Wool Mens Blazer Sport Coat Jacket - EU 48 / US 38 R NWT - J. CREW Ludlow Blue Herringbone Cotton 1 BTN Blazer Sport Coat Jacket 38 S ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Z...