or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

FREE CONUS SHIPPING Tag Size     XLNeck (button to hole)     17.00"Chest (pit to pit)     24.75"Shoulder (seam to seam)     20.00"Arm (shoulder seam to cuff)     26.875"  [[SPOILER]]   Tag Size     XLNeck (button to hole)     17.25"Chest (pit to pit)     25.00"Shoulder (seam to seam)     20.50"Arm (shoulder seam to cuff)     26.625" [[SPOILER]]
Lets play "Is this a shirt or jacket game". Tagged EU 48 (US 38ish). Measures 21.5" across the chest, unstructred, unlined and no cuff buttons but my guess is a jacket. Its somewhat like a moleskin cotton. [[SPOILER]]
WHAT!!  All great things much come to an end....
Online on ebay....or though the USPS website also? I've found sometimes ebay does not offer Express Mail shipping to some countries but if I go to USPS.com I can print an express label which makes no sense Calk it up to checking items when they arrive better..... most store (let alone ebay sellers) would not accept a return after 8 months.
Interesting. I never use USPS insurance anyway, plus everything of value goes Express these days (thanks Spoo ).... That said, the shipcover insurance offered though ebay should still be available for the UK via Priority Mail I would think as its an independent insurance company. If its valuable enough to insure its valuable enough to ship with Express mail is my thought
These are at bottom of the barrel prices. Last couple should sell fast. By far the best bang for your buck on Styleforum!!
Its been pretty slow around here On a hugely positive note, these pictures are direct out of the camera run through a single automatic filter to adjust contrast. Zero time doing any editing which is amazing.   First 2 are Banana Republic which I usually leave but these were really nice and hand finished collars, who knew...   As mentioned, its been super slow recently so grabbed these as well. Unbranded Loro Piana fabric black blazer made in Canada (prob for...
I do....but most people make offers Also, any studio photography guys here point me in the direction of a good light kit with a flash....vs the hot lights I have. I cant seem to generate enough light and have two Lowel Rifa 55 soft boxes pointed at the object. Current camera settings are 1/50 - Iso 1600 - f:6.7. Would like to be able to bump down the ISO and also increase the apature but the pictures get too dark. Is there a corrlation to how many watts i need in light...
I have mine set to the min. I think 72 hours... not 100% sure. I would d 24 hours if I could. If you buy something, I expect you to pay for it, just like you expect me to ship it within 24 hours. Buyers get tooo much time to pay for items especially BIN items. IMO (not that it matters) but when the buyer makes and offer it should tell them that if the seller accepts the item it will automatically be paid for by their paypal account and that they cant make offers until they...