or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

Thanks for including the Edward Green for Paul Stuart Walnut Captoe Dress Shoes, 9D & Trafalgar American Eagle Braces
Would 110% block - organic_sound   Left me neg feedback after trying to extort a partial refund. Never opened a case with ebay knowing they would lose. Knows the system and threatened "customer satisfaction". Still trying to fight but appears to be an uphill battle after an hour on the phone.  
Still have the D3100 and will until it dies, BUT I really really want a full frame camera like the D610. Its a PIA when I need to retake a photo due to it not centered b/c the smaller sensor cuts off one side of the photo a little. 
Call ebay, and ask them to escelate and close the case in your favor for buyers remorse/items altered. Once the case is escelated that is bascially the SNAD case and he can't go and open another case as you already won the case (from my experience) - Being that he said  they are "coming back" in a condition that is different PLUS he is sending them back before he won the case you should not have an issue imo. 
"Auto" is the issue as it's trying to determine the white balance automatially. Shoot in manual mode with a pre-set white balance (use a cheap $10 gray card) and you should be all set.  Bought this one and it works great   DIGITAL GREY CARD 18% GREY WHITE BALANCE 8X10 SIZE     Also need to turn off "auto iso" even if you go out of auto mode i think iso is still auto untill you actually turn off the...
    Took me a while but finally got an awesome new feature on my shoe listings. First shot so still some kinks to works out.    Check it out -> EDWARD GREEN Black Plain Toe Balmoral Oxford Mens Dress Shoes 606 Last 7.5 / 8 D   PS - It "should" be a 360 degree image that is spinning which you can click on and rotate around to look at all angles of the shoe (let me know if you are having issues with a browser)
Yes you should win now based on tracking as long as you shipped to the address provided. Go into paypal and enter the tracking number OR call them. The message you received does not say anything about tracking. It says authorized payment, totally different then an item not received case. In this case, call Paypal and speak with someone on the phone
Dont want to get off topic or anything.... I'll just post some pictures.   Charvet   Ricci x 2   Varvatos & Zegna  
Ties are sold per lot pictured. PLEASE do not ask to break up the lot for a single tie. Additional photos can be seen on eBay. Message me here to purchase. $4.99 shipping on the first lot. Free shipping on any additional lots or ties from the TIE MEGATHREAD (click here, over 100 ties listed)        3 TIE LOT - PAUL SMITH Blue Pink POLKA DOT Geometric 100% Silk Luxury Mens Ties - $80   3 TIE LOT - PAUL SMITH Floral Yellow Green 100% Silk Luxury Mens Ties -...
^^ I am officially 1 second faster then Spoo....