or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

Auctions ending NOW. bid early and bid high   BROOKS BROTHERS THEORY Stripe Dot Plaid Check Silk Mens Tie SKINNY - 3 TIE LOT 2 TIE LOT - CHARLES TYRWHITT Green Stripe & ALLEN EDMONDS Blue Silk Mens Tie VINEYARD VINES Yellow Dragon Fly Mens 100% Silk Tie - 3.75" 2 TIE LOT - Robert Talbott & Altea Geometric Florla 100% Silk Mens Ties...
What happened? Why are there no icons at the top for my replys now? Anyoen else having issues?
I think the 55's I have 2 more lights hitting the background also so 4 lights total. I shoot iso 800, 1/50 (1/60 or 1/80 for light color items) and 7.1 f. Not ideal but we are shooting used clothing for ebay and I'm happy with the pictures right now. Have a few things in mind and ws looking into a flash setup for more power.
@capnwes I'm a computer guy, do I count?
Ref Brioni - You can also check http://www.ebay.com/sch/Blazers-Sport-Coats-/3002/i.html?_from=R40&Material=100%2525%2520Wool&Jacket%2520Length=Regular&Style=Two%2520Button&_sop=16&_dcat=3002&LH_ItemCondition=3000&_nkw=brioni&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc
    Guilt free shopping. 100% of the proceeds going to CareerGear.org auctions ending at 7-8pm tonight.   Bid early and bid high     BROOKS BROTHERS THEORY Stripe Dot Plaid Check Silk Mens Tie SKINNY - 3 TIE LOT 2 TIE LOT - CHARLES TYRWHITT Green Stripe & ALLEN EDMONDS Blue Silk Mens Tie VINEYARD VINES Yellow Dragon Fly Mens 100% Silk Tie - 3.75" 2 TIE LOT...
No, I got the point but you didnt even answer his initial question. Which Kiton? There are a few in the Consign for a Cause Career Gear Charity Auction ending tonight.
Wanted to say THANK YOU to Equus Leather for their donation to the Consign for a Cause Career Gear Charity Auction   Bidding ends this Sunday evening (12/14) for all 144 items including this belt (click the links below) so you can do some guilt free shopping for things you needed anyway AND donate to a really great cause. 100% of the proceeds from all these auctions goes direct to Career Gear   Pick your size after you win!   EQUUS LEATHER - Pick Any Size & Buckle -...
but that is not a suit..........
The jacket is dated due to the low gorge and I would not buy that to flip for $50