or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

Yes yes, I guess I should have mentioned that somewhere. All 100 (maybe more) items will be live December 4th - 14th on the Tailored Consignment eBay Store http://stores.ebay.com/Tailored-Consignment The auctions will all be $9.99 No Reserve (bid early and high ) and be run though eBay GivingWorks where 100% of the proceeds will be going direct to Career Gear. I listed a few sample items via a Buy It Now or Best Offer format prior to the official start of the live...
That's within @capnwes thrift loop, right?  
@AHS here's another batch you might want to bid on. SOOO many options. Thanks @gdl203 No Man Walks Alone                        
+1 saw that today as well, no issue on my end and packages being tracked/delivered as normal.
+1 have one of them for sale and they are really nice
x-post   This ring a bell for anyone? Quality made! Fully canvassed tweed    
x-post   This ring a bell for anyone? Quality made!    
ftfy    Quick thrift today. This tie I think is real and BALLER status.     [[SPOILER]]      [[SPOILER]]
Good looking selection!
As close to thrifting as I got this week. Still pretty cool so wanted to share. Both are in rough shape but the brown one is in better condition and has the key   PS - All these belts being found... always looking quality size 30 belts in trade. SO hard to find.