or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

Very cool tie and $$ "Black Gold Pleated Woven Polka Dot" those words in some order Just sold a similar tie    VITALIANO PANCALDI Black Yellow Gold PLEATED Woven 100% Silk Mens Tie - 3.625"
None of my items this week but a great selection as usual 
Why does that irk you? Its just negotiating a price in the middle. Just wondering, seems better then people sending messages asking "what is your best price" where I just respond "whats the most you will pay?" At least he made an offer and you are working to a price you are both happy with or the sale wont happen. 
Hi, has anyone won a "this is fake case" and what exactly you said to win? This is the item http://www.ebay.com/itm/141571575700 This is the message   [[SPOILER]]  Side note being its 100% real and I think MOP buttons also
You can prob put his username into the ebay message search and search that way if you ever sold him anything, and/or search via your emails for sold items (if you keep them). 
^^ Did he buy it from you? If not, more an issue that the next person is going to not get the item pictured
Much easier when they make offers.  I just make sure a get a little extra premium as I know sometimes there are issues
Yes, as was I. I just misspelled it.
People search for misspelled words all the time......
No animals needed. This is actually a pretty rare pattern from what I can tell. Took 7 months to sell though...   HERMES Gray Geometric 100% Silk EXTREAMLY RARE PATTERN 837 EA Mens Tie 3.25" End time: Feb-22-15 16:39:59 PST Sale price: $112.50