or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

Two amazing fur trimmed overcoats!!   ZILLI Brown Thick Pigskin Suede Belt NUTRIA & MUSKRAT FUR Long Over Coat - S / M           PAUL STUART Gray Flannel Heavy Wool NUTRIA FUR PEAK LAPEL Trench Over Coat - 46
Where to start...this is an amazing coat! Free CONUS Shipping via Fedex insured    Tag Size - No Tag, Approx S/M  Chest (pit to pit)21.75"  Shoulder (seam to seam)18.875"  Arm (shoulder to cuff)25.75"  Length (BOC to hem)46.50"  
They are both very recent DAKS.but can't list them without the material content which I dont know   
cross post   Anyone can help translate these 2? Thanks much in advance    
Anyone can help translate these 2?    
+1 "With Su Misura pieces, disregard all posted measurements"     
Hmm what was that on? Where did you see it, you in NJ??
One to add... international sale issues  
+1 should be all set. One major difference I have seen is a fully welded one piece bottom "z" vs. a 3 piece bottom section where you screw in the 2 ends. I have the 3 piece ones as they were a lot less to have shipped but if you are picking them up I would look to see if you could find a solid 1 piece bottom section Middle bars should all be the same
    Burberry Rain Boots Size 44 Nova Plaid Made In France      real, Im thinking a big fat NO due to the patterns cutout