or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

Ties are sold per lot pictured. PLEASE do not ask to break up the lot for a single tie. Additional photos can be seen on eBay. Message me here to purchase. $4.99 shipping on the first lot. Free shipping on any additional lots or ties from the TIE MEGATHREAD (click here, over 100 ties listed)        3 TIE LOT - PAUL SMITH Blue Pink POLKA DOT Geometric 100% Silk Luxury Mens Ties - $70   3 TIE LOT - PAUL SMITH Floral Yellow Green 100% Silk Luxury Mens Ties -...
^^ I am officially 1 second faster then Spoo....  
Print labels directly though ebay/paypal and you dont have to worry about this, BUT if you cant provide a tracking number (and the post office will not help, they do not keep track for you) then you will loose the case, sorry. Even if you had 10,000 feedback on ebay, without a tracking number you lose. You can't prove you shipped it.
I got my 2 cents on these making the eBay roundup     I never usually post pictures of consignment items but these were 100% thrifted      
No OR check the boxes he won, go to "shipping action" which will bring up bulk shipping, and it will show that "there are items to combine". Combine the items and then ebay knows you shipped them together and the tracking will be update to both. 
I lost the bid on the Tux   (the guy below me only bid $11 so I helped raise the price by $4). The winner would have paid more though as can be seen by is double winning bid.   Side note, eBay is finally starting to see the full potential of Tailored Consignment  PER MONTH!  
3000 missed posts and nothing changes    Hardly thrifting these days    Leonard Paris   Versace   Charvet
I run them for some consignors but really dont like them
Nice items!
Free CONUS Shipping       Tag Size Chest (pit to pit) 50 R 25.50"    Shoulder (seam to seam) 21.625"   Arm (shoulder to cuff) 24.25" (1.625" to let out)   Length (BOC to hem) 31.25"       Fully Lined   Fully Canvassed   Dual Rear Vent   Pure Escorial Fabric