or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

Not for Zegna though... all the labels I've seen have a drop number even when they are jackets. Example says Drop 7 but it is a "jacket". PS - going back to the org point, Lirum, why does it matter? I would list it as a "Sport Coat Blazer Jacket". Unless it is a stripe jacket most solids and checks can get listed like any other jacket  
  Awesome mix of ties, shirts, coats, suits, etc just went live. Links below   Full Details of each item can be found on the direct links below (message me on SF for 20% off the BIN price)     VITALIANO PANCALDI Black Pink Paisley Geo Woven Silk Mens Luxury Tie - 3.75" VITALIANO PANCALDI Black Orange Geometric 100% Silk Mens Luxury Tie - 3.75" VITALIANO PANCALDI Red Black Geometric 100% Silk Mens Luxury Tie - 3.75" ERMENEGILDO...
I would call paypal. Depending on the cost they should cover it our of their pocket if you won the case for not authorized. Its different then a not as described case.
  Great lot of Sport Coats and Jackets just went live   Full Details of each item can be found on ebay (message me for 20% off the BIN price) -  http://stores.ebay.com/Tailored-Consignment     CANALI Gray Plaid Check 100% Wool Mens Dual Vent Blazer Sport Coat Jacket - 44 R POLO RALPH LAUREN Brown Geo Unstructured Linen Blazer Sport Coat Jacket - 44 R NWT - ISAIA Dustin Gray Plaid Cashmere Blazer Sport Coat Jacket EU 56 / US 44...
wtf lol  
+1 on uship or if you work somewhere with a loading dock. At 100 lbs each + pallet and packing looking at 250 lb pallet which is going to be less to ship via freight vs USPS. Most freight companies also have hub pickup so the buyer can go to the hub and pick up the item if they do not have a loading dock to avoid needing a truck with a lift gate which is also extra. Would 100% make them pay for the shipping/freight costs and not try to build that into the price. Just make...
You can ship 1st class up to 16 oz now 
To note, I like a white background but you can prob get away with 2, one on either side hitting the object if you are going with anything besides pure white background.
Can I do just as well with continuous lighting vs strobes? Yes you can for fun, if your doing 100's a week I would prob go with strobes for reasons I mentioned in the earlier post due to light power out put, coolness, color, etc How many strobes do I need? IMO at least 3 of any light (i use to use 4 hot lights), you need 2 for the main object and one as a back/fill light which needs to be set or have a brighter bulb then the main lights if you want a pure white background....
Great point. Noted from ebay "What if I want to make a change to how one of my items is listed? Valets can't change a listing after the listing is published, but you can call the valets to cancel your listing and have your item returned to you." - So the Valet leaves out the words "Purple Label" from the "Ralph Lauren" title and your only option is to have it returned....   To note a Valet should be able to list 100,000 items a month! (btw I think that is crazy and a huge...