or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

If you win then no bad feedback. Do not escelate it on ebay, you will lose. Call and speak with someone and if you dont liek the answer you get call back and try again. You should be able to win this one pretty easy based on the 2nd message. 
  For sale are 10 Paul Stuart and 2 Baldessarini Hugo Boss Double Breasted Suits. Please see the links to eBay and contact me with any additional questions. Message me HERE on Styleforum to purchase.   Free US Shipping Included - Can ship International at actual cost.   1) PAUL STUART Navy Blue Windowpane Check Super 100 Jacket Pants SUIT Mens - 40 R - $125  SOLD   2) PAUL STUART Gray POW Paid Check Cashmere Super 120 Jacket Pants SUIT Mens - 40 R - $215   3)...
At first I thought this was old old Caruso for Hugo Boss Baldessarini but am not so sure. Anyone else chime in?      
 @capnwes 

Is 2010*greek on ebay a SF member? Nothing wrong just have a question for him about someone he sold items to?? Thanks!
If You Want To Grow Your Business, You Need To Buy A Lamborghini (or a Ferrari)    
When your friend knows you sell stuff on ebay and is like "hey, can you list a few things for me"  At least the pictures look good         
  Free CONUS Shipping     SCHOTT NYC Classic Black 740N Wool THICK PEACOAT Jacket Coat Mens RARE Size 34 - $135   POLO RALPH LAUREN Blackwatch Plaid Sport Coat Blazer Jacket ITALY Boys 18 US 34 S - $225   BROOKS BROTHERS Soldi Olive Green Brown Sport Coat Blazer Jacket Mens US 36 S - $60   NSF Brown Herringbone Unstructured Tweed Sport Coat Blazer Jacket Mens SMALL 36S - $100   MARC JACOBS Mainline Runway White Cotton Sport Coat Blazer Mens EU 46 US 36 S -...
One of my fastest sales ever at full BIN price. Was afraid I forgot a number in the price at first.    ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Solid Black Multiseason Blazer Sport Coat Jacket Mens - 42 R   Start time:Jun 19, 2015 20:44:11 PDT End time: Jun 19, 2015 21:41:16 PDT