or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

The start to this month has been CRAZY. It's like people just got cash to burn 
Free CONUS Shipping Included     Tag Size EU 54 R - Approx US 44 R   Chest (pit to pit) 22.625"    Shoulder (seam to seam) 18.50"   Arm (shoulder to cuff) 25.125" (1.25" to let out)   Length (BOC to hem) 30.50"       Fully Lined   Fully Canvassed   Dual Rear Vent Pure Cashmere  
Have you tried giving DHL a call? Explaining the situation and proof (emails, ebay listing, original shipping to the buyer of same name/address) that this is a return hence no customs fees, etc?
Gooseguy doesn't have a good ring to it?   I was in 4th grade when I came up with that one.
  FREE CONUS SHIPPING     Tag Size Bespoke / Custom Size Approx US 44 L   Chest (pit to pit) 23.00"   Shoulder (seam to seam) 19.00"   Arm (shoulder to cuff) 25.25"   Length (BOC to hem) 33.25"       Fully Lined   Fully Canvassed   Center Rear Vent Hacking Pockets    
Yup (unless someone corrects me) but that is $$$ 
  Yup! I give her the sexy consignor discount (kidding). It's a win-win setup.
Merry Belated Christmas! A girl I got into thrifting to help her make a few extra bucks  & because I don't have time to go anymore found this one.   In store pic she texted me   [[SPOILER]]
Thanks as always for including one of our items. Take 10% extra off if you mention this thread when you inquire. 
  FREE CONUS SHIPPING     Tag Size EU 48 R - Approx US 38 R   Chest (pit to pit) 20.00"   Shoulder (seam to seam) 17.75"   Arm (shoulder to cuff) 26.00"   Length (BOC to hem) 29.375"   Waist (laid flat) 16.875"   Inseam (crotch to cuff) 33.00" (good) + 2.5" (bad)   Cuff Height (height of cuff) N/A   Cuff Width (width of...