Posts by Brianpore

@Jompso what was the retail on a Bijan tie and/or a tie and pocket square combo?
Not really, I have spent tons of time/effort/money trying to get the photos to be 95% perfect out of the camera. IMO better to do the work once upfront correctly then get bogged down with post production editing (how I use to do it). Here is one tonight side by side. I do run batch edits which adjust the contrast and add the logo but they are automated at this point and very very minor Out of camera on left vs. edited on right.    Here is one from about a year and a half...
hmmm, that even seems fast to me but stats dont lie. This was a non-distracted normal pace with avg. 9 to 10 photos per item. Trying to get some hard numbers on time and costs. 
On my Nikon D5100 I use Yongnuo RF-603 II N3 Wireless Flash Trigger Transceiver For Nikon Camera  Also need a wire for like $2 that goes from the trigger into the back of the flash PC Male Sync to 3.5mm Plug Cable Cord with Screw Lock for Studio Flash Light Not sure how the adjustments work on your manni but I use a light tripod (multiple extensions) and just leave the bottom one loose so that I can spin as needed. If you only have one high adjustment you can prob use...

Sport Coats & Jackets   Full Details of each item can be found on the direct ebay link below (message me for 20% off the BIN price) -  http://stores.ebay.com/Tailored-Consignment     BRIONI Gray Windowpane Check Wool Mohair Blazer Sport Coat Jacket - Bespoke 44 L BRIONI Traiano Recent Solid Blue 100% Wool Blazer Sport Coat Jacket Bespoke 44 R BRIONI Blue Houndstooth Check SILK WOOL Blazer Sport Coat Jacket - Bespoke 44...
  Suits in every size   Full Details of each item can be found on the direct ebay link below (message me for 20% off the BIN price) -  http://stores.ebay.com/Tailored-Consignment     BROOKS BROTHERS Madison Solid Gray 100% Wool Jacket Pants SUIT Mens - 46 R BROOKS BROTHERS Madison Gray Herringbone Saxxon Wool Jacket Pants SUIT - 46 R BROOKS BROTHERS Fitzgerald Gray Striped 100% Wool Jacket Pants SUIT Mens - 46 R BROOKS BROTHERS...
Yup, if you log into paypal you will see that the transaction is pending via e-check or under review.
Take 25% off the BIN price if you message me on Styleforum. 24 Hours only.   All items in size order, jackets/coats at the bottom, click the links to see detailed photos and measurements (photos are not in order)   CANALI Recent Gray Wool Mens Blazer Sport Coat Jacket RARE - EU 44 / US 34 R POLO RALPH LAUREN Beige Brown 100% SILK Tweed Blazer Sport Coat Jacket - 36 R BROOKS BROTHERS Blue Loro Piana 100% CASHMERE Blazer Sport Coat - Boys 18 /...
  Blazers and Sport Coats for all.   Full Details of each item can be found on the direct ebay link below (message me for 20% off the BIN price) -  http://stores.ebay.com/Tailored-Consignment       BROOKS BROTHERS Madison Brown Blue Check Wool Blazer Sport Coat Jacket - 46 L POLO RALPH LAUREN Beige Brown 100% SILK Tweed Blazer Sport Coat Jacket - 36 R BROOKS BROTHERS Madison Brown Plaid Blue Check Wool Blazer Sport Coat - 42...