or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

Nice
Retail on this suit is $1,600 from The Armoury       Tag Size EU 56 - Approx US 44   Chest (pit to pit) 22.50"   Shoulder (seam to seam) 19.375"   Arm (shoulder to cuff) 28.00"   Length (BOC to Hem) 31.25"   Pants Waist (flat across) 19.875"   Inseam (crotch to cuff) 37.50" Unhemmed   Cuff Height (height of cuff) N/A   Cuff Width ...
Beyond busy (I need a mini-mini-me) but grabbed these Zegna shoes quick. Bummer I don't get to post stuff in here as much anymore.   
Thats been around for months.... nice little feature when someone says "I'll pay you $100" I just make them the offer if I want to accept that price.... no need to change the listing and it only is for them if they accept great, if not...moving on
  Check out those Kiton jackets!   ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Olive Brown Full Front Zip Silk Blend Jacket Coat Mens XL LUCIANO BARBERA COLLEZIONI SARTORIALE Gray 100% CASHMERE Sport Coat Blazer 48 L LUCIANO BARBERA by D'AVENZA Recent Blue Plaid CASHMERE Sport Coat Bespoke 48 L KITON Recent Blue Windowpane Check Wool Sport Coat Jacket EU 60 US 46 48...
Speaking of feedback.... I like to think I take good photos  I'm glad the guy was happy though   
That being I was recently informed by an eBay rep that selling clothing is the single hardest category on eBay with the new system to keep without defects. The defect system is tailored for eBay as a whole and clothing which fits people of different sizes is hard, unlike a 1995 Ford Mustang,etc. 
Side note, love my label printer & @capnwes you can use the bulk shipping with your own specific 'custom label' (or title) no problem.
If you open up a return for item not as described then you get a pre-paid label.... so no cost out of pocket. 
You bought an item from one of your buyers? I'm confused.....I assume you mean you purchased an item from someone your purchase a lot of items from. Does she offer returns? If so you can open a return request (she gets a defect though) and you will receive a pre-paid label to ship it back on but look if she has any handeling fees stated, it should be in the listings. If she does not offer returns then you would need to open a return request anyway and have her accept the...