or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

Super super busy...anyone catch me up on the last 500+ posts? Jumped on quick to say thanks to @SpooPoker. Happy Holidays & Thank You I have a lot of ties and this is in the top 5 hands down.   PS - Anyone else here watch Survivor? Great season.      
This item was won in the Career Gear Charity Auction.  The amount it sold for has already donated to Career Gear but it's back up for sale and any additional money it brings in will be donated to the Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions to support the Ronald McDonald Charity   Retail on this suit is $1,600 from The Armoury       Tag Size EU 56 - Approx US 44   Chest (pit to pit) 22.50"   Shoulder (seam to...
Shipped 127 items today..... was a great success  
HUGE SUCCESS! Thank you to everyone who donated, spread the word and bid on items tonight!
Back to normal.. never thought I would see this                   PS - Dont forget, items ending right now.....  
Auctions ending NOW. bid early and bid high   BROOKS BROTHERS THEORY Stripe Dot Plaid Check Silk Mens Tie SKINNY - 3 TIE LOT 2 TIE LOT - CHARLES TYRWHITT Green Stripe & ALLEN EDMONDS Blue Silk Mens Tie VINEYARD VINES Yellow Dragon Fly Mens 100% Silk Tie - 3.75" 2 TIE LOT - Robert Talbott & Altea Geometric Florla 100% Silk Mens Ties...
What happened? Why are there no icons at the top for my replys now? Anyoen else having issues?
I think the 55's I have 2 more lights hitting the background also so 4 lights total. I shoot iso 800, 1/50 (1/60 or 1/80 for light color items) and 7.1 f. Not ideal but we are shooting used clothing for ebay and I'm happy with the pictures right now. Have a few things in mind and ws looking into a flash setup for more power.
@capnwes I'm a computer guy, do I count?
Ref Brioni - You can also check http://www.ebay.com/sch/Blazers-Sport-Coats-/3002/i.html?_from=R40&Material=100%2525%2520Wool&Jacket%2520Length=Regular&Style=Two%2520Button&_sop=16&_dcat=3002&LH_ItemCondition=3000&_nkw=brioni&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc