or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

Laura........
Thanks Length I measured to be in the 57.5-58.5 range.
GOt it, thanks
I tried to find it... followed ebay instrctions, can you screen shot an image where to go? Still cant find it   The Buyer Requirements Activity Log displays the eBay members who have been blocked from bidding on or purchasing your items over the past 60 days as a result of the buyer requirements you have selected. Access this log as follows: In My eBay, under the My Account column, click the "Preferences" link. In the Seller Preferences section, click the “Buyer...
Yes yes, I guess I should have mentioned that somewhere. All 100 (maybe more) items will be live December 4th - 14th on the Tailored Consignment eBay Store http://stores.ebay.com/Tailored-Consignment The auctions will all be $9.99 No Reserve (bid early and high ) and be run though eBay GivingWorks where 100% of the proceeds will be going direct to Career Gear. I listed a few sample items via a Buy It Now or Best Offer format prior to the official start of the live...
That's within @capnwes thrift loop, right?  
@AHS here's another batch you might want to bid on. SOOO many options. Thanks @gdl203 No Man Walks Alone                        
+1 saw that today as well, no issue on my end and packages being tracked/delivered as normal.
+1 have one of them for sale and they are really nice
x-post   This ring a bell for anyone? Quality made! Fully canvassed tweed