or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

^^ That was a deal. Wasnt sure on sizing.   I really wanted that Saphir Reno... been meaning to order some.  
Great items as always
Great pictures on that Borrelli suit   How am I just finding out about this thread! Need to keep an eye on it for size 36 stuff!!
 You would think this, right?? Took 3 phone calls to get to someone who understood what I was saying. "Fake" is a much much harder hurdle to overcome then an item not fitting or a stain, etc. Saying something is fake throws up red flags. I had to explain and have them look at other listings that these are not Nike Jordan's being faked in China. Just because the pictures say one name does not mean they are "real".
Agreed 100% thanks. Obviously never want to misrepresent so just like to get a 2nd opinion.
I've sold a fair amount of shoes but can someone let me know if these arn't Church's?? Got this message and guessing that these are older so might be slightly different location and also wider then expected as they are older and possibly more worn, but please tell me I screwed up if I did in fact screw up. Insoles looked to be same age/vintage as the shoes. I already won the case but will do right buy the guy if I screwed up (which I dont think I did) This is the item...
  Just added these listing @ http://stores.ebay.com/Tailored-Consignment   ALLEN EDMONDS Oakmont Tan Suede Saddle Oxford Dress Shoes Mens - 11 B BRIONI Roma Polo Horse Metal Enamal Mens Jacket Blazer Buttons Set of 10 SALVATORE FERRAGAMO Yellow Phone Designer 100% Silk Mens Luxury Tie - 3.375" BILLY REID White Blue Red Check Plaid Standard Cut Mens Casual Dress Shirt...
I dont worry about the handling time for the month month. You can miss the 90% one month being top rated without an issue. I do set the away message and in all of my best offer replys I note the actual shipping date and for every item that sells I send a follow up message making sure they are 100% aware I am away and if there is any issue with the ship date I will send them a full refund right away. In multiple years and prob 300+ items sold I've had 2 people request a...
ebay.com for the US has (at minimum, I would think it's actually higher) 55% of all ebay traffic. UK as under 3% and Italy even less. Your missing a huge target audience if you dont sell on ebay.com but at the same time, shipping is a huge issue as well. There are enough people within the US selling the same items where they can buy one from someone locally and not risk/pay for international shipping. http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/ebay.com
I should have skipped the small 12" one and just gone full out 24" x 36". With a 2 light setup I am happy with these results. Now all those little dust particles on the black are really really going to bother me.