or Connect

Posts by Brianpore

Those are some nice shoes! Ref the issue, call the post office and ask them to look up if there is any detailed in transit tracking info. It is hit and miss but during shipment the sorting centers have automatic scanners which auto weight items and also take photos of the shipping labels. Depending how you paid the weight might help your case but IMO its a very very uphill battle either way
I send anywhere form 50-100 counteroffers a day.  People love to negotiate and get a "deal" but do also include a message sometimes. Hate when people message me with offers
  Wonderful shoes, let me know if you have any questions     Tag Size 11.5 / 12 Length 12.875" Width 4.375"    
    Full Details of each item can be found on the direct ebay link below (message me for 20% off the BIN price) -  http://stores.ebay.com/Tailored-Consignment     NEW - SANTONI Tabacco Brown Solid Suede Moc Toe Dress Shoes Box UK 8 F / US 9 NEW - SANTONI Solid Black Scale Mens Dress Shoes Box - UK 8.5 / US 9.5 NEW - SANTONI Solid Black Leather Mens Cap Toe Dress Shoes - UK 8.5 F / US 9.5 ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Brown Leather Hand Sewn...
Couple days late to the party  
+1 Any basic DSLR going back say 5 years that can do custom white balance, and manual exposure is all you need. I was using a Nikon D3100 till a few months ago and now have a D5100 (really no difference except for the screen) and both are way beyond what you need to shoot photos for ebay.
  Very nice, posting up measurements would help anyone interested though
AMAZING! Shoot me a message with any questions       Tag Size EU 52   Chest (pit to pit) 24.25"   Shoulder (seam to seam) 20.75"   Arm (shoulder to cuff) 24.50"   Length (BOC to hem) 47.00"      
HAPPY THANKSGIVING 
  59 Sport Coats & Jackets - Ton of recent CANALI   Full Details of each item can be found on the direct ebay link below (message me for 20% off the BIN price) -  http://stores.ebay.com/Tailored-Consignment       BROOKS BROTHERS Black 1005 LORO PIANA CASHMERE Blazer Sport Coat Jacket - 42 L HICKEY FREEMAN Current Solid Gray CASHMERE WOOL Blazer Sport Coat Jacket - 42 L CANALI Current Solid Gray 100% Wool Dual Vent Blazer Sport Coat...